Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

SKYBORNE

Great App! Loved using it , and it brought it a lot of sales. People can now see the transparency of our site and who's buying, giving them confidence to purchase.

Valentina Barcelo

Great app at the customer support level, they answered my questions quickly, thanks, I recommend !

NOA JONES

Efficient customer service !
Once, i got in touch with one of their operator, the set up was done fast. Thank you for your help.

Hyperforme.com

Great Customer Service. The setup was fast and easy. Works well. Very simple to use. I definitely recommend this app.

TOSHINEU

I use this app to help my shop sales grow xx. I hope this app will have more faction in the future. Looking forward!

DayOnShop

dadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdads

Lulu Babe

I initially submitted a 1 star review as the app was quite annoying and not working well, but they contacted me and fixed the problem.

CatchyNow

They have a very collaborative team.
Described me clearly and I did my operations smoothly.
Thank you for the support.

Catso & co

Not only the app is amazing, but the team support is ! I have experienced some issue using the app (my knowledge in new technology is way too bad aha), and the support team (Kemi) has been so helpful! Replying my email in a minut all the time, they seted up the app for me and I really love it ! It really help with sales ! People sent me dm on Instagram to tell me they got motivated to order after seeing so many people were ordering on my shop !

I would recommend it and if like me your not so good with settings up a new app, send them an mail and they will be so helpful!

Javiralizo | a loja que te atualiza

muuuuuito bom o app, adorei e estou colocando em todas as paginas de vendas, varias funções grátis, ja fiz vendas com ele