Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | A Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternative

Beacon Mercantile

A great app that works and does create nice buzz on the site...I like that it shows our customers popular items that they might not have discovered on their own!

Snowlovers Global

This does what it says. They are very responsive to support and I would highly recommend it for your store!

Dyme Block

This app is great it added a nice professional touch to my website. The tech support team (Kemi) went above and beyond to help me. Even added a suggestion to add some color to my banner which was a brilliant idea! I rate them a 10 out of 10!!!! They will not disappoint you. Great product and even better customer service!!!!

podsupplyshop

i just setup this app it seems good, my previous application experience was very bad, looking forward

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Good and simple app. Their support are quick. The app is good - basic and meets my need.

To improve -
1) A way to adjust when a customer purchase a product, limiting all the pop ups to be recent purchases.
2) More options to choose in regards to how the pop up looks.
3) Able to choose/adjust the image of product that pops up.

All in all, im happy with this app. Thank you team!

~RollingPaperAsia~

First Blush Co.

Great app, easy to use and great support. Had a bit of a glitch but that was because of something I was doing but it was fixed for me promptly.

graceform

Does exactly what it needs to do, it is a great app for social proof. I like the fact we can custom our own a message when we don't have much sells

Poppys Crafts

So far so good, installed easy, and the layout is nice to work with, just playing around with the settings now :)

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

This is really a great app, I love it and shows a constant reminder of all our great customer sales, looking forward to more apps from these guys,

HazaLove

It is the app that I lam looking for , it can help me to boost sale . The support also very good cooperation to assist for set up.