Recently Viewed

Recently Viewed

by Eggflow Tool & Utilities

Amazon-like recently viewed products reminder

Roudbreck

It does what it promised, but nothing more, nothing less. The widget and the slider will appear on every page and the app is not giving any tools to adjust that. I would have like to use the widget ONLY and to position the slider wherever I want it. I asked customer support for help but they didnt respond. Without this kind of customization it will look pretty much shit in every store. They did add the possibility for CSS cusomizations but without propper knowledge of CSS its useless. May be good enough for Coders though, but not for the general public.

Goldie's - Designer Dress Hire

I installed this app and it looked great but keep having a pop up on my website I didn't like and no one would reply to my requests to remove it. I sent three. But the reason I have actually uninstalled it is because after I installed it I wasn't able to add things to my cart anymore. It kept saying error. I spoke to a Shopify expert who advised it was from this App. After I uninstalled it, it was fixed.

Wrought Iron Haven

App works great. No problems at all. love the review draw on the side :)
see it at work on https://wroughtironhaven.com

Costume Cauldron

I have asked support to do several updates to their app: contain non-square images and have reverently viewed show up on mobile. Updates were done. This is a perfect app now - best recently viewed app out there.