4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing sales through personalized product recommendations. They value its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and features like manual product assignment. The app integrates smoothly with stores and its AI system accurately suggests products. The customer service team is praised for their quick responses and customization help. Merchants consider it affordable and good value for money.

January 17, 2024

hasta ahora me ha funcionado super bien! me genera ganancias y es facil de usar.

Casa del Estilista
Chile
Over 1 year using the app
December 1, 2023

Good App and Good Customer service

Red Candy
About 2 months using the app
September 11, 2023

very good app and i appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. Thank you again!

SHOPVIIXEN
Almost 3 years using the app
November 18, 2023

Amazing app! Super easy to use, customizable, the support is amazing and works really well!

Remark Mx
Mexico
26 minutes using the app
September 26, 2023

Vraiment au top!! merci beaucoup au support qui a regler toutes mes demandes.

E-comax.fr
France
1 day using the app
February 7, 2024

Glood.ai was one of the few apps that help me display product recommendations as I wanted. The support team also helped me when I needed in a matter of a few hours.

Furest Pet Brasil
Brazil
Edited June 21, 2023

This app fulfills all of our expectations with product recommendations and cross selling. It's easy to use and the support team is always prone to help us and solve all problems :)

SINGULARU
Spain
Over 3 years using the app
June 26, 2023

Nice app, and some actual human customer help too – I used chat for some assistance when I had a question! Recommended.

Spearhead
Over 2 years using the app
December 5, 2019

Really helpful app and an amazing customer service. I wish all the apps had the same support and quality like this one.

No meu Closet
Brazil
About 4 years using the app
June 30, 2023

Fantastic Chat service & support - thanks to Manish for all your help - I needed support in a number of areas and I got it instantly - not only just talk but action.... a rare find!

HCL Clamping UK/Europe