4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its easy-to-use, customizable product recommendation features. Its AI system is praised for accurately suggesting products, boosting sales and average order value. The app offers manual and rule-based recommendations, popular and upsell product displays, and customizable widgets. It also uses IF THEN logic on tags for complex scenarios. Merchants commend the responsive support team and reasonable pricing for the provided features and support.

August 17, 2020

This app is amazing. There customer service is top-notch and the platform includes many different ways to show recommendations to your customers. When we asked for a specific feature, they delivered in a matter of weeks. I wouldn't choose any other app for recommendation!

Tienda Saúl E. Méndez
Guatemala
Glood.AI replied August 19, 2020

Hi There

Our team is thrilled to see your feedback. We always strive to provide quick and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store grow via our recommendation widgets.

- LoopClub Team

November 23, 2021

Seriously lovely App, this. I'm a bit rubbish at using new Apps and the support was quick and super-efficient. The App is really flexible (they've thought of everything you might want to do) and looks terrific. Love it.

stone lens photography
Italy
November 12, 2020

this app did exactly what i wanted compared to other apps. The support team was EXTREMELY fast to help assist me in customizing for that the widget best matches my website. HIGHLY recommend this app.

Edie.DK
Denmark
Edited June 9, 2021

This app has really helped make upsales, and last minute buys. The app has helped me make more money per customer because of it and I believe it. I definitely recommend.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
April 4, 2021

Great app - really nice. Easy to set up and looks good on mobile and desktop. Give it a go and you will like it

Fuzz Buzz
April 7, 2020

Superbe application qui vous permet d'avoir une multitude de widgets, le support est à l'écoute, en plus d'être très efficace.
Je vous recommande d’installer cette application pour votre boutique.
Elle s'avéra très pratique.

Artifishier Design
France
November 7, 2019

Amazing and quick support, very delighted with the responses and help. I definitely recommend installing this app. Many thanks!

The gentlemen guide
Bahrain
August 19, 2020

They have amazing customer service. If you cant figure something out they will fix it, no problem. I have even had a strategy call to help make sure i am getting the most from their widgets. And these widgets have contributed heavily to increased AOV on my store! Thank you!

TC Trading Co.
Glood.AI replied August 19, 2020

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are always available to help you with any issues. Our team looks forward to boosting your store's revenue with our personalised recommendation widgets.

- LoopClub Team

May 21, 2020

I Use this app for every shop This app has everything that you need to have for Increase your Cart Value
I will definitely recommend this
Btw Extra Star for Dhruv For helping me Instantly

TugNPup
India
December 13, 2021

app veramente ben fatta facile da installare e personalizzare mi ha reso la vita piu facile. Aumento dello scontrino medio

Nonna Calabrese.it