4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing sales through personalized product recommendations. They value its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and features like manual product assignment. The app integrates smoothly with stores and its AI system accurately suggests products. The customer service team is praised for their quick responses and customization help. Merchants consider it affordable and good value for money.

July 28, 2020

This app is pretty great and has been very helpful to us. The support from the team in case of any issue has been timely and fast. Big thumbs up!

SoulTree
India
February 3, 2021

I needed to recommend the matching products to customers.
Shopify won't let me add the recommendation manually, but this app just solved my problem.

The holic nz
New Zealand
May 18, 2020

I needed an app for product recommendations and recently viewed and the app had so many other options to offer that only added more potential for my users experience and to create revenue streams. Highly recommend!

Swimline
July 27, 2020

Highly recommend! The customer service is the best. They're super helpful and fast with any problems!! Great!

ZAPAKA NZ
China
Glood.AI replied July 28, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad that you like our service. We aim to provide the best Application and Service to our customers. Considering how critical Personalized Recommendations is to sales and conversions, we'll continue to maintain the standards.

- Team LoopClub

June 12, 2020

I Love this app, it displays my products so nicely, shows the analytics and the revenue it creates and is worth every penny. Great support too!

peaceofhome.se
Sweden
Glood.AI replied June 12, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy that we were able to provide good returns on your investment. We'll continue to uphold the same standards throughout.

- LoopClub Team

January 14, 2022

This app has been bringing us significant results as the team understands the customer journey well. More importantly, the support team has been really helpful and responsive in optimising our strategies and listening to our concerns. 10/5 stars for them :)

Ask and Embla
August 7, 2020

Very good app and support! The support team helped right away with some styling issues, and made the updates for me from the chat request. Really happy to have installed this app!

Peekaboxes
October 21, 2020

this app is amazing i can say after sometime using the app that i noticed improved revenue and increased of avg order value and i think this is because of thier AI system which puts the right product on front the right client plus A1 support

متجر فاء
Saudi Arabia
March 18, 2021

I've used this app for alittle over 6 months now and it's brilliant. Whats more, customer support for tweaking the positions of the app to suit my store was fast and effective. Can't praise them enough, highly recommended

Gym Resources
Spain
January 28, 2022

Customer service helped very much!... The team had quick response sand competent advice that worked straight away

Linvelles