Reviews (212)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and effective product recommendation display, which have reportedly boosted sales and average order values. The AI system is praised for targeted product placement, and features like manual recommendations, rule-based recommendations, and frequently bought together sections are well-received. The support team is commended for their quick and helpful responses, including CSS customization assistance. The app's reasonable pricing and ability to blend with the store's original theme to enhance cross-selling are also positively mentioned.

March 22, 2023

Great app and easy to use. We have seen very good results from using the frequently bought together and compatible items applications. Also, support it very prompt when using the chat and super helpful!

Bag King
January 5, 2021

it really works! and they give support super fast and friendly. really recommend the app for a webshop

WINESTORIES
Netherlands
Edited October 8, 2020

I recently got this app installed and I must say that the customer service with Personalised Recommendations is superb. Dhruv from the customer services team really helped me to get everything installed and gave me some suggestions on suitable widgets to use for my store. I am using this app to help me generate revenue and I really like how one of the widgets adds the percentage off figure so that customers know how much they are saving. I love it so far, and will do another review in a few months time to let you know how it is going. Many Thanks Dhruv.

Shaks Boutique
Glood.AI replied June 30, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind words. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our application.

- LoopClub Team

September 2, 2020

Great little app. I made my first sale today via the personal recommendations suggested by it. Very happy, looks professional too.

Dee’s Homeware
April 4, 2021

Value for money app! Install this immediately if you want fast and great service, and of course, increase your AOV and revenue. The fastest and greatest support we ever have experienced on Shopify App Store. A must-have app!

modostore.no
Norway
May 27, 2022

Great app with its free functions as well. The customer support is very fast and helpful! Thank you!

Bartender World
Hungary
June 10, 2021

I love this app. It has helped boosting my sales. Very easy to install and to use. I totally recommend it.

La Mar Shop
Colombia
August 31, 2020

Absolutely exceptional application! It's easy to set up and its layout is pleasant to look at. In addition, the support team goes above and beyond to assist.

nightcity clothing
Glood.AI replied August 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear the set up was easy for you. Our team is always here to provide you prompt and effective support with any queries or issues.

- LoopClub Team

May 17, 2023

Manish was extremely helpful, we had a video meeting to asses the issue and the communication was great, there was no problem too big for them to fix. I would recommend this app to everyone, Manish and the team are very efficient.

The Bathroom Place ®
Edited July 23, 2020

Great! I mean really great! Support was amazing and very very fast. It look amazing and everything work perfect.
I enjoy great support!