Reviews (215)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and effective product recommendation display, which have reportedly boosted sales and average order values. The AI system is praised for targeted product placement, and features like manual recommendations, rule-based recommendations, and frequently bought together sections are well-received. The support team is commended for their quick and helpful responses, including CSS customization assistance. The app's reasonable pricing and ability to blend with the store's original theme to enhance cross-selling are also positively mentioned.

December 6, 2019

Great app, easy to use and even if you struggle Harshul is so responsive that you can have any alterations completed within a few hours! Great service and a very clean app that helps generate a reasonable level of revenue considering the price!

Mintapple
January 28, 2022

Customer service helped very much!... The team had quick response sand competent advice that worked straight away

Linvelles
October 31, 2019

Stellar and unbeatable customer service! Harshul was friendly and helpful in implementing fixes to my store and the results were rapid. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to convert sales.

myCigara
June 9, 2020

I have been using this app for the past 6 months and I am very satisfied. Every time I needed help I used the chat box and I received immediate assistance. Highly recommended!

Reiet Reiets
Spain
Glood.AI replied June 9, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad that you are happy with our application and service. We always strive to provide the best service to help your business grow. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

- LoopClub Team

November 26, 2019

Just started selling on shopify and use this app to upsell our product. The tech team is really helpful and active, they help me to make a small custom to the app for our web. Super recommended app!

Blank Paradox
January 11, 2020

Harshul was very helpful and friendly. Upon receiving my feedback, he promptly replied to my question and guided me step by step to customise the app! Really appreciate this and would definitely recommend this app!

Qlassico
Malaysia
Edited July 20, 2022

Great Customer support We are very happy.
Very good APP customer service staff is particularly can help you solve anything,
5-star recommendation good thanks for making a great app Very happy looks professional too..

Soni Fashion®
India
February 10, 2020

Great app and amazing customer service! I had some problems and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. I recommend this app

MURE REDDER
Spain
November 24, 2019

Easy implementation, support got back to me within a few minutes and went above and beyond, would definitely recommend

Omanities
Oman
Edited October 10, 2020

The customer service is amazing and the app is working very well! Thank you...........................++

Uni-T