Xero Sync by Reconcile.ly

Xero Sync by Reconcile.ly

by Reconcilely Ltd

Xero Certified. Single click reconciliation. Live support

Capital Coffee Roasters

This app really does save time. It automatically raises an invoice ready for the payment to be reconcilled. Customer services was very quick and polite when I did have a problem which was resolved without fuss.

Victorious Active

We would go nowhere else for our order reconciliation. Reconcil.ly is our number 1 go-to for accounting and expending our Victorious Brand.

Clooney Club

Great app and the best we have used after testing a few different options. It has dramatically reduced the time it takes to reconcile Shopify payments on our Shopify stores while being accurate and easy to understand. The customer service team is great as well.

Little Mamas And Papas

Great app. Has dramatically reduced the time it takes to reconcile Shopify payments while being accurate and easy to understand. The customer service team is great as well, with quick reply times.

Alphabet Brewing Company

Could not function without this app! Saves so much time and effort using Shopify and Xero in sync. The developers are really helpful and go the extra mile to sort out any issues. Thanks Reconcile.ly!

Mist NZ

After many failed attempts with other apps, this one is the best when it came to setting up and connecting to my Xero account. Works seamlessly with the Shopify store and Xero. save time, stress and money with this app when it comes to reconciling lot's of small transaction :) Highly recommend

Mighty Small

Really enjoy the simplicity of Reconcile.ly. I tried a few other apps for Xero integration but none had as smooth a setup process and exactly what I needed, which was a simple and reliable integration. I've also been impressed by the alerting - where there is an amount if cannot reconcile, it proactively let's you know and guides you through resolving any mismatch, which was very useful and helped improved our data quality!

It now just does it's magic in the background saving hours of work each week. Would definitely recommend for simple and reliable Xero integration.

ineedone

Fantastic and very simple little app. The 14 day free trial is a great way to try before you buy. We were very pleased and everything worked perfectly, very quick support provided via live chat too. Will save us hours of processing.

Kick on.

We use this app to help reconcile our Shopify payments coming into XERO and it works brilliantly! I would 100% recommend to everyone. This app allows me to focus on growing my business and not worry about these little niggly things!

Irish Railway Models

Where to begin!? This is THE tool for Xero and Shopify - bar none. Add to that the incredible support for whom nothing is too much trouble, and this is the only tool you need to look at if you are running Shopify with Xero - save yourself hours of work per day! Could not recommend highly enough! Keep up the great work.

Previous 1