Xero Sync Payouts Reconcile.ly

Xero Bridge Integration, One Click Reconcile, Send To Xero

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AwesoME Inc NZ

Location New Zealand

Really fantastic customer service. This app definitely makes my life a lot easier. Thanks so much guys.

The Copper Pan Fudge Company

Really good app, certainly the most stable and cost effective for pulling data through to Xero. Team are really quick to respond and provide great help when it is needed.

May 26, 2022

Really appreciate the kind words. We're at your disposal, please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything, especially feature requests!

All the best

Kitronik Ltd

Have been using this app for a couple of months now. It sends orders to Xero as you would expect. I particularly like the fact there is the option to consolidate all the card payments in to one transaction on Xero as that saves loads of time with the reconcile and isn't a feature that was available on a different app that I tried. I would have given them 5 stars, but the support is slightly hit and miss, either it is really fast or needs a bit of pushing to get an answer.

May 12, 2022

Thanks Geoff! Appreciate the kind words. My apologies on the delay getting your feature request out, it was caught in the tailwind of a very large release and we wanted to ensure everything was battle-tested before exposing it to customers.

You can certainly expect both engineering and support to be back to regular speeds moving forward, and I look forward to your continued feedback and success using Reconcilely to automate your ecommerce accounting.

All the best!

Cervi-Care™

Location Ireland

Just installed but very effective and nice customer service that's realy helpfull, already like it! Thanks Diego

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much Diego, it's much appreciated and it is our pleasure to help you automate your Shopify accounting. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. All the best!

Valka Yoga

This app is a time saver. Took some time for me to find an app that properly connects Xero to Shopify and I'm so happy I found this. The customer support staff are some of the friendliest and helped me get set up really fast! I've only configured it for the Shopify gateway / Stripe payments but it's also supposed to work with other payment gateways like Paypal, Afterpay and Laybuy.

April 27, 2022

Cheers! We're so happy to be your accounting partners of choice and glad our app is saving you so much time. We'll continue being at your disposal should you need anything. Have a great one!

New Defender Mods

So happy with this app. Has made reconciling to Xero a breeze and especially suited to us with it's multi-currency support. The Support team have been great and Eric was able to successfully investigate and solve an issue for us very quickly.

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it's greatly appreciated. We're honoured to be your partner of choice, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

All the best!

Sackman

Support is absolutely amazing - thank you Jerome, Diego and Carlos and all.
The app is brilliant. It pushes the Stripe orders/invoices with a credit for the charges to reconcile with the payout - saving me hours and hours. And they backdated them to 30 November 2020 for free.
Couldn't ask for a better service.

February 22, 2022

Cheers for your review! We’re at your service and honored to be your solution of choice :)

Laura De Zordo Jewellery

I just started using this app and it took care of all my Shopify payments and my PayPal sales. It was fab and had a comprehensive yet easy setup. I also read where you could pay a one off charge for backdating from a precious time period and I did that today and it saved me hours and hours of work. App is FABULOUS! Support was great too.

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves in the work we do and so glad you can continually benefit from it

All the best to you!

USTUDIO

We use Reconcile.ly to export online orders to Xero via Shopify and Paypal gateway and 99% of the time the sync is perfect. For the 1% that end up with issues, the support team at Reconcile.ly are fantastic and very responsive. Eric has helped me out a number of times with queries of varying complexity, quickly correcting any glitches or doing research on my most recent harder query on exchanges. Definitely recommend this app for Shopify/Xero integration.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words. We've got your back!

Tractor Ted

We have this app in place to export web orders to our Xero package. On occasion there have been some that didn't immediately move over due to inventory on the Xero end, the support is second to none with quick, friendly and efficient processing and working together to ensure all the transactions get through as they should. I would 100% recommend this app for anyone using Shopify/Xero.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much Adrian. Our goal is to make sure you spend as little time as possible dealing with reconciliation and bookkeeping. It's our pleasure to continue serving you!

As always, we've got your back. Be well!

Previous 1 3 4 5