Reconcilely

Xero Sync + Reconcile Orders, Payouts, Contacts, Stock & COGS

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Reconcilely — Automated ecommerce accounting with QBO and Xero

Welcome To Country

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Nelvin has been absolutely amazing. Thank you. Every support request has been resolved promptly and with professionalism.

November 17, 2022

Nelvin is the bomb! Thank you so much for trusting us to be your solution for Shopify order reconciliation over the past 2+ years!

LisaSarah Steel Designs NZ

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really awesome app and even better service! Would highly recommend to others. The service is better than most companies I have worked with.

October 19, 2022

Really appreciate your review. It's been our pleasure to be at your service over these past 2+ years :)

SewSew You

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support is very knowledgeable. Customer service is amazing as well. Keep up the excellent service you are providing.

August 22, 2022

We appreciate your review and are grateful for the opportunity to be your solution! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

JDEKK 8888 MARKETING

Location Philippines

When I was syncing all the previous orders last month, there are some errors that I encountered. So I reach out to the customer support contact via chat. They're quick to respond very helpful. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate their immediate response to help us. Thank you so much!

August 22, 2022

Really appreciate your review, it’s our mission and we are passionate by driving results lime yours. Please never hesitate to get in touch if you need anything or have any feature requests. All the best!

AwesoME Inc NZ

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really fantastic customer service. This app definitely makes my life a lot easier. Thanks so much guys.

June 30, 2022

We appreciate you! Thanks for choosing Reconcilely to automate your Shopify accounting 🤗

The Copper Pan Fudge Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really good app, certainly the most stable and cost effective for pulling data through to Xero. Team are really quick to respond and provide great help when it is needed.

May 26, 2022

Really appreciate the kind words. We're at your disposal, please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything, especially feature requests!

All the best

Kitronik Ltd

Have been using this app for a couple of months now. It sends orders to Xero as you would expect. I particularly like the fact there is the option to consolidate all the card payments in to one transaction on Xero as that saves loads of time with the reconcile and isn't a feature that was available on a different app that I tried. I would have given them 5 stars, but the support is slightly hit and miss, either it is really fast or needs a bit of pushing to get an answer.

May 12, 2022

Thanks Geoff! Appreciate the kind words. My apologies on the delay getting your feature request out, it was caught in the tailwind of a very large release and we wanted to ensure everything was battle-tested before exposing it to customers.

You can certainly expect both engineering and support to be back to regular speeds moving forward, and I look forward to your continued feedback and success using Reconcilely to automate your ecommerce accounting.

All the best!

Cervi-Care™

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Just installed but very effective and nice customer service that's realy helpfull, already like it! Thanks Diego

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much Diego, it's much appreciated and it is our pleasure to help you automate your Shopify accounting. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. All the best!

Valka Yoga

Location New Zealand

This app is a time saver. Took some time for me to find an app that properly connects Xero to Shopify and I'm so happy I found this. The customer support staff are some of the friendliest and helped me get set up really fast! I've only configured it for the Shopify gateway / Stripe payments but it's also supposed to work with other payment gateways like Paypal, Afterpay and Laybuy.

April 27, 2022

Cheers! We're so happy to be your accounting partners of choice and glad our app is saving you so much time. We'll continue being at your disposal should you need anything. Have a great one!

New Defender Mods

Location Australia

So happy with this app. Has made reconciling to Xero a breeze and especially suited to us with it's multi-currency support. The Support team have been great and Eric was able to successfully investigate and solve an issue for us very quickly.

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it's greatly appreciated. We're honoured to be your partner of choice, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

All the best!