4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining post-purchase processes and enhancing customer engagement. Its key feature is the creation of personalized "Thank You" pages, reported to increase Average Order Value and sales. The app is user-friendly, offers extensive customization, and supports multi-language stores. Merchants commend its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. It's recognized for its effectiveness in upselling and increasing conversions.

February 2, 2024

Great post-sale upsell app, Alex was more than helpful with optimizing my thank you page for me.

LumenBloom
10 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with ReConvert and that Alex was able to assist you in optimizing your thank you page. Providing excellent post-sale upsell opportunities is our goal, and we're glad to know that our team could help you achieve that. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing ReConvert, and we wish you continued success with your upsells!

January 9, 2024

It definitely helps increase revenue and the support is great!

Athar'a Pure
About 4 years using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied January 28, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help 😎

February 13, 2024

I had a minor issue with the app and Alex was able to help me solve it very fast!

Silverino
5 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

We're glad to hear that Alex was able to help you resolve the issue quickly! Providing prompt assistance is important to us, and we're here to ensure that your experience with our app is smooth and hassle-free. If you ever encounter any further issues or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app, and we appreciate your support!

April 8, 2024

Great customer support, quick replies and very understanding and patient. When I gave feedback and suggestion, they took it an implemented it. Thanks to Anastasia and Vladimir for helping me with the billing charge

My Store
About 1 month using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Anastasia and Vladimir - dream team!!

February 10, 2024

Alex was very helpful. He set up my funnels and I am so happy.

Luxelifestyledecor
5 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Alex was able to assist you and set up your funnels to your satisfaction! Providing helpful support and ensuring our users' success is our top priority, and we're glad we could deliver on that for you. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our service, and we wish you continued happiness and success with your funnels!

March 12, 2024

Jordan was very professional, quick and helpfull.

JonasPhilippe
Sweden
ReConvert 💵 replied March 13, 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review. It was a total pleasure helping you - We are delighted you're happy🖤

We found a creative solution for what you were looking for - it got me having to get really creative!! But we found a way 😜

February 28, 2024

werkt prima en is zeer zeker aan te raden!

Brojac-Zwolle
Netherlands
2 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 3, 2024

Thank you so much for your 5* Review! Always here for you! 🖤

February 25, 2024

App is great. Works great. Thank goodness they have an amazing support team or I'd be stuck!

Ra The Boutique
Panama
ReConvert 💵 replied February 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is music to our ears that we were abler to help you.

We certainly think our support is up there with the best and thanks to customers like you we are able to continue to provide such wonderful support.

Please reach out again if you need any further help! ❤️

Jordan | ReConvert

February 21, 2024

Alex has provided great assistance and help while we explored the app and looking for loopholes that we did not understand. Great customer service and looking forward to use the app better with their help!

twoplus Fertility SG
Singapore
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your review. Our team is always here to help 24/7 and we wish you many sales.

April 16, 2024

Alex is doing a great job

Pleub
22 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

Alex is great!!