Reviews (4,737)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, effective upselling features, and unique "Thank You" page creation. They appreciate its flexibility, valuable analytics, and customization options for tailoring upsell offers. The app's customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable help. Merchants report increased average order value and conversions, with some noting significant sales boosts after integration. The app's post-purchase upsell capabilities are recognized for immediate revenue generation.

June 10, 2024

This app looks like a good.
But Anastasia of this support don't know well about features of this app.
I have requested to her about a feature of this app but she said me that the feature doesn't exist continue.
Bad support!

Büromöbel Plus
Germany
4 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 11, 2024

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate your honesty and are eager to hear how we can improve. Please let us know what changes or features would enhance your experience to 5 stars. 🙏😊 Could you let us know here:- https://feature-request.reconvert.io/ and make sure you tag your request with the tag 'flow builder'.

Please email care@reconvert.com and write Jordan in the subject and we can try to resolve this and work through any issues together.

February 2, 2024

It doesn't work for custom products.

Disparidades
Portugal
About 1 month using the app

October 26, 2023

Thank you Anastasia! The app could use some work but Anastasia was awesome!

DPM Pet Shop
4 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Anastasia sure is great!

November 24, 2023

You ask the whole time for a review

TravX UK
Netherlands
9 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Yes we do as we love our app and our support efforts getting the wide public support they do! We have 4.9*s on average which is fantastic!

January 6, 2024

Mi página web funciona en Latinoamérica, pero la aplicación no trae la opción para idioma o para traducirle al idioma Español, alguien sabe si esto es posible?

▷ RITUAL BOTANICO™ | KERATINA ORGÁNICA | TIENDA ONLINE®
28 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

¡Gracias por la calificación de 4 estrellas!

Estamos encantados de que haya disfrutado de nuestra aplicación y nos encantaría saber cómo podemos convertirla en una experiencia de 5 estrellas para usted. ¡Siéntete libre de compartir tus pensamientos! care@reconvert.com y pregunta por mí, Jordan, y haré todo lo posible para intentar implementar esto por ti, ¡si podemos! 🙏😊

¡Los mejores deseos!

December 4, 2023

j'aime bien l'apllis mais j'aimerais beaucoup plus l'explorer

RêveUnique
Greece
About 2 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Merci pour la note 4 étoiles !

Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez apprécié notre application et aimerions savoir comment nous pouvons en faire une expérience 5 étoiles pour vous. Sentez-vous libre de partager vos pensées! care@reconvert.com et demandez-moi, Jordan, et je ferai de mon mieux pour essayer de mettre cela en œuvre pour vous - si nous le pouvons ! 🙏😊

Meilleurs vœux!

November 25, 2023

Aun no la he utilizado

Vluss
Spain
About 2 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

¡Gracias por la calificación de 4 estrellas!

¡Los mejores deseos!

Edited July 30, 2020

This is a cool app. I really like it. I think it's one of the best apps out. I'm new to using it but I think It has a nice UI

Dripstash
12 months using the app

September 14, 2021

I am still trying to figure it out, but Alex was very helpful and knowledgable. I feel that It may take time to get it underway

Elesha's Bling Boutique LLC
5 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Alex is great!

Edited January 1, 2021

When I first installed the app I left a 5 star review, the app performance is good and the concept is amazing. However I integrated my orders from Etsy store into Shopify - so that i could manage stores in one place and THIS APP charged me for orders that did not sell on this platform! Though it was quickly resolved from Eric and i was refunded for the amount, I was turned off by this experience and have decided to uninstall as I need to know I wont incur (unfair) extra charges when running my business.

ELXNAY