4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer engagement with unique "Thank You" pages and post-purchase upsells and cross-sells. It offers valuable analytics, extensive customization, and seamless integration with Shopify, including multi-language stores. Many praise its impact on increasing Average Order Value (AOV) and sales. The customer service is highly commended, with team members often mentioned for their prompt and helpful responses. The support team even assists with app setup, making it a game-changer for e-commerce businesses.

February 2, 2024

It doesn't work for custom products.

Disparidades

Vluss
Spain
About 2 months using the app
November 24, 2023

You ask the whole time for a review

TravX UK
Netherlands
9 days using the app
October 26, 2023

Thank you Anastasia! The app could use some work but Anastasia was awesome!

DPM Pet Shop
4 months using the app
December 4, 2023

j'aime bien l'apllis mais j'aimerais beaucoup plus l'explorer

RêveUnique
Greece
1 day using the app
January 6, 2024

Mi página web funciona en Latinoamérica, pero la aplicación no trae la opción para idioma o para traducirle al idioma Español, alguien sabe si esto es posible?

▷ RITUAL BOTANICO™ | KERATINA ORGÁNICA | TIENDA ONLINE®
28 minutes using the app
Edited July 30, 2020

This is a cool app. I really like it. I think it's one of the best apps out. I'm new to using it but I think It has a nice UI

Dripstash
12 months using the app
September 14, 2021

I am still trying to figure it out, but Alex was very helpful and knowledgable. I feel that It may take time to get it underway

Elesha's Bling Boutique LLC
5 months using the app
Edited January 1, 2021

When I first installed the app I left a 5 star review, the app performance is good and the concept is amazing. However I integrated my orders from Etsy store into Shopify - so that i could manage stores in one place and THIS APP charged me for orders that did not sell on this platform! Though it was quickly resolved from Eric and i was refunded for the amount, I was turned off by this experience and have decided to uninstall as I need to know I wont incur (unfair) extra charges when running my business.

ELXNAY
2 months using the app
April 30, 2022

I didn't use the app just yet. It was installed today. The representative Vladimir was patient and answered all my questions. He even set up the template for me I will come back in a few days with feedback after I use the app.

La Mila Skincare