4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and Average Order Value through post-purchase upsells. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and personalized "Thank You" pages for different products. The detailed analytics provided are invaluable for refining strategies. The customer support team is praised for their exceptional service. Long-term merchants endorse it for its reliability and consistent performance, making it a crucial tool for serious e-commerce businesses.

February 13, 2024

I had a minor issue with the app and Alex was able to help me solve it very fast!

Silverino
5 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

We're glad to hear that Alex was able to help you resolve the issue quickly! Providing prompt assistance is important to us, and we're here to ensure that your experience with our app is smooth and hassle-free. If you ever encounter any further issues or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app, and we appreciate your support!

April 8, 2024

Great customer support, quick replies and very understanding and patient. When I gave feedback and suggestion, they took it an implemented it. Thanks to Anastasia and Vladimir for helping me with the billing charge

My Store
About 1 month using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Anastasia and Vladimir - dream team!!

February 7, 2024

Reconvert has been an awesome app for us and helped us to increase our average order value. The customer service team even went above and beyond to make sure that our post purchase funnel was fully optimized. 100% would recommend.

Grow Your Edges Back
20 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that ReConvert has been an awesome app for you and has helped increase your average order value. Providing excellent customer service and ensuring your post-purchase funnel is fully optimized are our top priorities, and we're glad our team went above and beyond to assist you. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing ReConvert, and here's to continued success!

March 8, 2024

Makes it so much easier to sell extra products

Homelyy
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 10, 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review. When our customers express how much extra they're ReConvert-ing this makes us smile with pride! 🖤

May 16, 2024

Great support from the team at REconvert!

Sprung Gym Flooring
Over 1 year using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 20, 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always. Was there someone specific who assisted you?! (care@reconvert.com)

Avraham | Customer Success

Edited April 25, 2024

Great customer service by Alex, and a wonderful app! Conversion rates have been amazing so far

The Ti Project
9 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

April 2, 2024

Great App and great customer service!

Keepers Only Co.
Over 1 year using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 4, 2024

April 20, 2024

Thanks Vladimir for the helps given and solved my doubts on my 1st setting on the App..

iamlansik
Malaysia
11 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!I'm glad Vladimir was able to solve your doubts.

March 12, 2024

Great App! Easy to use! Good customer success team

Inokim Inc
8 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 13, 2024

Yes!! Received the review you promised! So happy that our hard work was acknowledged with your kind review!

Jordan | Customer Success

January 16, 2024

I just installed this App on my Shopify store www.shopchilltrends.com. Alex was super awesome and patient with all my questions. I can't wait to see this App in action with results in the coming weeks and months. Thank you again Alex!

Chill Trends, Toronto, Ontario
3 months using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied January 28, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏
Our support team is always ready to help and wish you many sales😎