ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CloudPude

Location Switzerland

Having many of my bundle upsells got unpaid, contacted support to get help, still not resolved after 5 days. You asking why I'm going to zipify then... Why we should pay for an app for if there is no help for a big issue in your app ?

August 13, 2022

Eric here, CEO at ReConvert

Thank you for giving us a chance, & I apologize for the inconvenience. We have a developer working full-time on your issue, but it seems to be a bit more complex than we anticipated.

I can assure you that we did not forget about you and do anything we can to solve your issue and make you a happy customer :)

I hope this issue will be resolved within 2-3 days.

I tried reaching out and couldn't get you on the phone.
Please get back to me at eric@reconvert.io and let me make your experience better, you can communicate directly with me until this issue is solved,

Alpha Pro Scooters

OH and they hound you for a review (in-app) most likely to curate/stop the bad reviews so they never end up here where they matter. Im smarter than that so you want a review so badly, cool, I'll post it here manually. Pricing is way too much. Their "funnel monster" expects you to give 30% off by default. Might be good for cheap small items. Beware of there success rate claiming high ROI. We had 2 customers call trying to cancel the item they were upsold due to misleading button placement. 9 offers accepted and I have made maybe $10 after shipping costs, app costs etc. Also I get charged for all orders I earned?? Not ones that you were actually effective in getting an upsale!? NO!!!!! Ive had this less than a month! Oh trail is also crap because it automatically goes to a paid plan after you exceed the "free trail order limit"
Unbiased review and had high hopes for this app, but its not going well. I would not recommend.

April 23, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience :)

We've been trying to contact you to understand the issue multiple times, we sent emails, submitted forms through the website, tried contacting you via Instagram & Facebook & even tried calling you.

About pricing, we keep the pricing very convenient to store at all sizes and make sure it's always fair, and aim to provide a 10X return on what we charge. in most cases it's even better (Average ROI of over 2,000%).

Regarding our "Conversion monster" template, it was built analyzing over 30,000 Shopify stores and is now battle-tested and proven to work. You don't have to use the default 30%, you can change it to whatever fits your business, we have many stores seeing success without discount but the best practice is to provide a max discount of at least 20%.

Regarding customers getting misled by your upsell, this too can be fixed easily using our offer editor. By default, the offer buttons look like this to optimize for conversion: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0575/0895/4303/files/Funnel_Editor___alexatrain.myshopify.com.png?v=1650713944

In some stores, where usually the customers are not considered "tech-savvy" they might get confused and accept the offer. You can, however, make the buttons looks like this: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0575/0895/4303/files/Funnel_Editor___alexatrain.myshopify.com_728ebf99-bfdc-4cfe-b2da-e7e76fb67b86.png?v=1650714025

I'm more than happy to go over the discounts & buttons with you to make sure we customize the app for your store & make sure it's generating extra "real revenue" for you :)

Please get back to me and let's sort it out for you,

Flowrette

Location France
Time spent using app 13 minutes

J'ai voulu mettre l'application et depuis je n'ai plus de popup panier. Du coup impossible pour les gens de faire une conversion. Ne mettez surtout pas cette application.
I wanted to put the application and since I have no more popup cart. So it's impossible for people to make a conversion. Do not put this application.

April 23, 2022

Bonjour à tous,

Merci pour votre avis. Je m'excuse pour le dérangement :)

Nous avons essayé de vous contacter plusieurs fois pour comprendre le problème, nous avons envoyé des e-mails, soumis des formulaires via le site Web, essayé de vous contacter via Instagram et Facebook et même essayé de vous appeler.

Nous serons plus qu'heureux de résoudre le problème pour vous une fois que vous nous aurez recontacté. S'il vous plaît, revenez vers moi et réglons le problème pour vous afin que vous puissiez commencer à générer plus de revenus dans votre magasin !

Éric | ReConvert PDG

The Artists Quarter

DISGUSTED WITH THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS APP.......CHARGED ME £50 FOR NO REASON....THEN SAID THEY'D REFUND IF I REMOVED THE BAD REVIEW.....THEY ASKED ME TO RE INTALL THE APP THEN THEY COULD ISSUE THE REFUND. NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT DO THIS...THEY THEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER £25 THE FOLLOWING MONTH. SO NOW IM £75 DOWN....TOTAL RIP OFF.....AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review🙏 Our support team is always here😎

Update: I apologize for the inconvenience, we just called and spoke with one of your sales team, could you please get back to us so we can sort it out? I'm afraid it's just a terrible mistake.

Please reach out to me at eric@reconvert.io and I'll personally make sure your issue will be solved,

Bow Tie House

Time spent using app About 1 month

They charged for Amazon orders which were simply imported to our website. I need to write to Shpf support to get my money back, already spent 30 min, and it takes more time! In total for a month an I had 3 orders and they charged $29.99 for this. There was no upselling.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your honest review,

We've been trying to reach out to you via email, phone, and through your Facebook page but couldn't get an answer.

I've already set your account not to pay on orders imported by Amazon.
We've can also refund the $29.99 charged for these orders.

Would you please get back to us and let us know how you'd like to proceed?

aCart

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

You are fruad. My sales are 5000+ Orders in one month(Not genereated by you) only 15-20 orders geneneted by your App then why you are charging $139 usd ? Your evil plan is exposed we put our all efforts to generate sales and you are taking benefit by the number of Orders. Your stupid App is able to generate only 15-20 Orders so ethically or technically we are bound to pay you according to your Sales BUT why you are charging us with the ratio of 5000 Orders ? You guys are very smart and evil minded. I suggest to all never use your App!

Eric here the founder.

Thank you for your honest review, I can assure you we're not evil in any way and do our best to help merchants grow and generate extra revenue.

I looked at your setup and I know you can 10X your sales generated by the app and I'm willing to help you set it up in a way that will be profitable to you.

Our pricing structure is very clear, we didn't do anything to mislead you, and I apologize if you didn't understand the way our pricing works.

Either way, I've been trying to reach out to you but couldn't get a response, if you'll give me the chance I promise we can make things right and make sure you're happy with the app's pricing and results :D

If you'll be willing to give me personally another chance, just reach out to me at eric@reconvert.io and I'll do anything I can to make it right.

Looking forward to your response,

SportsBra

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 13 minutes

The one star is because they keep emailing me even though I deleted the app as it wasn't what I was after. I asked them to remove me off their database and tried to unsubscribe but continue to get sent emails. Very bad practice! Update: now they have seen my review the messaging has got worse to the point of stalking! They have sent me messages via Facebook, my website chat and WhatsApp asking me to remove my review. Do they not realize the reason they got the 1 star review was because of all the messaging in the first place?!

Hi there,

Thank you for the honest review, I apologize for the inconvenience. We strive to provide excellent customer support, but our company is built by people, and people sometimes make mistakes.

We made a huge mistake with the way we treated you so I wanted to reach out personally to apologize.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right please feel free to message me directly at eric@reconvert.io

Good luck with your store, and I'm here if you need me,

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The FIVE STAR reviews.... what????? There simply has to be a reason for this. I don't understand. Not only is the preview shakey (litterally shakes when you try to scroll down the page to the bottom) but when you've spent hours figuring and adding all you want and then go back to change either side of the Thank You page, the preview for the right side never changes. Then when you go back to the dashboard, to try to click "customize" for anything you've tried to create, you are taken nowhere... however, one thing that does happen when you click the "customize", the odd thing is, the "actions" tab drop-down opens, of which you can click NOTHING. When you click "actions" NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS.... not even a mistake drop-down. Then when you try to go to templates again, you can no longer select one to try to customize and you cannot delete the one you have already made to try another one. Waste of THREE HOURS OF MY TIME!

July 30, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eric the CEO, thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you've had with our app, The issues you described can be explained by internet connection issues, it also possible that we had a bug in the app, either way, we can solve your problem.

The live chat support(which is there 24/7) was there to help but it seems like you didn't reach out for help.

We tried reaching out via Email, Facebook messenger, DM in Instagram & even called you but couldn't get any response. Would you please get back to us so we can fix all the problems you had, and I promise we can!

We can also set up the app for you if you'd like.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience,

Dressed To Deliver

Time spent using app About 1 month

inititally I had issued with the app when requesting a refund they asked me to update my review to get a refund. I am now giving them a 1 star from my original 3 star . I would not recommend this app.

February 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Ariyeh the CEO, I there is a misunderstanding here. In order to refund you we need you to have the app installed, can you please reinstall the app so I can personally issue a refund for you.

It's a limitation by Shopify, we can't issue refunds as long as the app isn't installed.

I tried calling you and emailing you multiple time, I also sent a message to your messenger page but didn't get any answer.

Obviously, you don't have to remove your review but I'll personally appreciate it if you do :)

I apologize if our support agents weren't clear about this,

Please get back to me, I'll be happy to help with whatever you need, I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding,

Ariyeh.

Pastreez

Time spent using app 5 minutes

**Updated review -- The developer has reached out to us many times to remove our review. The developer is constantly "updating" the review so we have an email notification every day. I found it very unprofessional and definitely not helping to remove the review, it actually makes it a worst experience. You better "like" this app because if not you'll get emails every day to remove your review. That might explain why there is no review at all under 5-4 stars -- Since the beginning of installation, "bad getaway" error page. Can't even load the dashboard. Feels unsafe for an app that access to your data and checkout.

August 16, 2019

**We apologize for updating the review, we just wanted to provide the perfect response so that our other customers can read and understand**

Thank you so much for the honest review

Yesterday, when you installed the app we were in the middle of a server update so the app was down for a few minutes.

We notified all 5,000 of our existing merchants in advanced, unfortunately, you installed the app during those few minutes so you didn't get notified, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The app is now up and running smoothly :)

Also, the app doesn't have any access to the checkout so you don't have to worry about that.

We'll be grateful if you could now test the app and give it another try and edit/remove the review. 🙏

Either way, we're doing our best to keep all merchants happy when it comes to customer service and app performance. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in order to get you to change your mind about this review, You can get in touch through email, phone, and live chat.

Ariyeh | ReConvert CEO