ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post purchase sweet upsell

Dressed To Deliver

inititally I had issued with the app when requesting a refund they asked me to update my review to get a refund. I am now giving them a 1 star from my original 3 star . I would not recommend this app.

February 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Ariyeh the CEO, I there is a misunderstanding here. In order to refund you we need you to have the app installed, can you please reinstall the app so I can personally issue a refund for you.

It's a limitation by Shopify, we can't issue refunds as long as the app isn't installed.

I tried calling you and emailing you multiple time, I also sent a message to your messenger page but didn't get any answer.

Obviously, you don't have to remove your review but I'll personally appreciate it if you do :)

I apologize if our support agents weren't clear about this,

Please get back to me, I'll be happy to help with whatever you need, I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding,

Ariyeh.

Pastreez

**Updated review -- The developer has reached out to us many times to remove our review. The developer is constantly "updating" the review so we have an email notification every day. I found it very unprofessional and definitely not helping to remove the review, it actually makes it a worst experience. You better "like" this app because if not you'll get emails every day to remove your review. That might explain why there is no review at all under 5-4 stars -- Since the beginning of installation, "bad getaway" error page. Can't even load the dashboard. Feels unsafe for an app that access to your data and checkout.

August 16, 2019

**We apologize for updating the review, we just wanted to provide the perfect response so that our other customers can read and understand**

Thank you so much for the honest review

Yesterday, when you installed the app we were in the middle of a server update so the app was down for a few minutes.

We notified all 5,000 of our existing merchants in advanced, unfortunately, you installed the app during those few minutes so you didn't get notified, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The app is now up and running smoothly :)

Also, the app doesn't have any access to the checkout so you don't have to worry about that.

We'll be grateful if you could now test the app and give it another try and edit/remove the review. 🙏

Either way, we're doing our best to keep all merchants happy when it comes to customer service and app performance. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in order to get you to change your mind about this review, You can get in touch through email, phone, and live chat.

Ariyeh | ReConvert CEO