ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell & Thank You Page Order Tracking

The Candleberry® Candle Company

The FIVE STAR reviews.... what????? There simply has to be a reason for this. I don't understand. Not only is the preview shakey (litterally shakes when you try to scroll down the page to the bottom) but when you've spent hours figuring and adding all you want and then go back to change either side of the Thank You page, the preview for the right side never changes. Then when you go back to the dashboard, to try to click "customize" for anything you've tried to create, you are taken nowhere... however, one thing that does happen when you click the "customize", the odd thing is, the "actions" tab drop-down opens, of which you can click NOTHING. When you click "actions" NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS.... not even a mistake drop-down. Then when you try to go to templates again, you can no longer select one to try to customize and you cannot delete the one you have already made to try another one. Waste of THREE HOURS OF MY TIME!

July 30, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eric the CEO, thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you've had with our app, The issues you described can be explained by internet connection issues, it also possible that we had a bug in the app, either way, we can solve your problem.

The live chat support(which is there 24/7) was there to help but it seems like you didn't reach out for help.

We tried reaching out via Email, Facebook messenger, DM in Instagram & even called you but couldn't get any response. Would you please get back to us so we can fix all the problems you had, and I promise we can!

We can also set up the app for you if you'd like.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

VVS Jewelry

Pricing is based on TOTAL sales, not sales attributed to the use of this app. I ended up losing money by using this app. How they set up their pricing makes no sense. This seems to be a scam. Shopify should review.

July 17, 2020

We tried reaching out to you multiple times, on messenger & email but couldn't get any response, would you please consider getting back to us so we can solve your problem, I'm sure we can figure something out!

As for the pricing, It's literally written in the pricing section above that we charge based on store orders and not orders generated by the app.

The reason for that is that many Shopify store owners are using features in the app that are not generating any revenue like post-purchase surveys, order tracking, birthday collector, etc. So we tried to come up with pricing that makes sense for everyone :)

That said, most stores see an ROI of 1,000% - 10,000% and I'll be glad to personally make sure you see the same numbers if you'll give us another chance :)

Thank you again, and I want to apologize again if your experience with us wasn't what you expected so far,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

Dressed To Deliver

inititally I had issued with the app when requesting a refund they asked me to update my review to get a refund. I am now giving them a 1 star from my original 3 star . I would not recommend this app.

February 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Ariyeh the CEO, I there is a misunderstanding here. In order to refund you we need you to have the app installed, can you please reinstall the app so I can personally issue a refund for you.

It's a limitation by Shopify, we can't issue refunds as long as the app isn't installed.

I tried calling you and emailing you multiple time, I also sent a message to your messenger page but didn't get any answer.

Obviously, you don't have to remove your review but I'll personally appreciate it if you do :)

I apologize if our support agents weren't clear about this,

Please get back to me, I'll be happy to help with whatever you need, I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding,

Ariyeh.

Pastreez

**Updated review -- The developer has reached out to us many times to remove our review. The developer is constantly "updating" the review so we have an email notification every day. I found it very unprofessional and definitely not helping to remove the review, it actually makes it a worst experience. You better "like" this app because if not you'll get emails every day to remove your review. That might explain why there is no review at all under 5-4 stars -- Since the beginning of installation, "bad getaway" error page. Can't even load the dashboard. Feels unsafe for an app that access to your data and checkout.

August 16, 2019

**We apologize for updating the review, we just wanted to provide the perfect response so that our other customers can read and understand**

Thank you so much for the honest review

Yesterday, when you installed the app we were in the middle of a server update so the app was down for a few minutes.

We notified all 5,000 of our existing merchants in advanced, unfortunately, you installed the app during those few minutes so you didn't get notified, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The app is now up and running smoothly :)

Also, the app doesn't have any access to the checkout so you don't have to worry about that.

We'll be grateful if you could now test the app and give it another try and edit/remove the review. 🙏

Either way, we're doing our best to keep all merchants happy when it comes to customer service and app performance. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in order to get you to change your mind about this review, You can get in touch through email, phone, and live chat.

Ariyeh | ReConvert CEO