4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up referral campaigns swiftly and effortlessly. It integrates well with other apps and works with subscriptions. The app is low-maintenance and offers customization for referral rewards and email templates. Merchants appreciate the live chat feature for immediate support. The customer service team is frequently commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is highly regarded for its ability to convert fans into brand advocates.

April 8, 2019

Tippy was very helpful in getting us started with Referral Candy! He was there every step of the way, and was much appreciated. He immediately booked me into a call with him and walked me through the app. Looking forward to him helping us out in the future.

Creepy Shop
Edited January 14, 2019

I'm new at this but the app does exactly what i need it for our first referral campaign. Tippy, from their support team help throughout the process and gave quick answers to my questions.

LeenaandLu
January 27, 2020

Tippy is the best, great customer Service! He helped me a lot building CandyReferral into the website!

Rocket Upload
Germany
December 28, 2018

Tippy was very agreeable and knowledgeable. I have an interesting case where I would like to use customer referrals as well have an affiliate program. He helped me see that I can have both using Referral Candy! I have to use two accounts to achieve this but it is nice because then things are completely separate! I am excited to get to work and customize these programs. The one thing I really like is the automation of the program. Thanks again for the information Tippy and I will be messaging you for further help.

OHM Connect
April 23, 2018

Sherwin has been greatly helpful

Angarde
France
March 20, 2020

Benz was so HELPFUL, knowledgeable, patient & resolved my problem very quickly!!!! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been able to use this app properly & now I finally have it working thanks to her. She is a superstar & great customer service, communication skills!

Spiritully Jewelry
June 16, 2017

Exceptional Support. Now we will see app performance over time.

Solar Eclipse Earth
October 5, 2015

Superb customer service from Nicolette!
Got my referral system up in no time.
Easy integration with Shopify.
So far everything's great!

Phyx Asia
Singapore
January 15, 2016

I'm extremely impressed with the customer service at ReferralCandy. Jon has been awesome in providing me flexibility and time in implementing ReferralCandy onto my site. Instead of being charged per month, as I expected, Jon delayed any payment until I got up and running. What was most impressive is that I was notified before I was about to be charged again, providing me a heads up. I thought this was a pretty great thing to do. It shows that you put your customers first. Thanks

The Primp Club 2
March 23, 2017

Heard about this from Steve Chou (http://mywifequitherjob.com/) and he was bang on the money - super helpful staff, prompt responses, if you even need help as the app is super self explanatory and requires no coding knowledge at all. Fab and an invaluable tool in my select range of installed Shopify apps!

Vela Boutique