4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration with platforms, and its ability to enhance referral programs and sales. They value the automation features, customization options, and multi-campaign handling. The customer support team is praised for their responsiveness and proactive approach, with the live chat feature noted for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report significant revenue increases due to the app, and the multi-language support is also appreciated.

October 3, 2023

I'm in the process of setting up my first campaign with Referral Candy. Currently, some of the issues I've had will be solved with some planned updates they will be doing (right now, only one campaign can be active, and other non-active campaigns can't be edited while the campaign is active). Once this is solved, that will help. I chatted with Jon, and he was very helpful in providing direction for a "workaround" as well as alternative ways that I can solve the hiccups in the campaign set up. Thank you Jon.

DIY Craft Warehouse
3 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 5, 2023

Thank you so much for this helpful feedback. We have also raised your concern with our product team. Please do let us know if you need anything else and we will be glad to assist you. :)
- Jon

August 17, 2016

Easy to work with the team. They are quick and responsive to your needs.

Seektheuniq
Singapore
Almost 8 years using the app
Edited December 14, 2018

Though some of the features could be a little more fleshed out (HTML editor on the emails is very basic), this is a solid referral program with excellent support. My account manager Derek is knowledgable and always on chat to quickly answer questions and is also available by phone whenever I need it. Definitely recommend this plugin for a no-nonsense referral service.

Bear Mattress
Almost 7 years using the app
March 17, 2016

I have been working with Ferry at Referral Candy for over a month now. He has been excellent to communicate with. I always have prompt responses from the team at Referral Candy. They are really interested in helping you have the best referral program you can have.

The Sox Box Retail
Over 6 years using the app
November 29, 2018

The livechat support is great - Karen was quick and efficient in helping me with my query and getting our referral scheme up to scratch. Referral Candy is great value for money when compared to other referral platforms out there.

Tweak Slumber
Over 5 years using the app
January 9, 2019

Clean and simple interface, and quick to setup. Seeing incremental revenue within month of implementing. Customer support (Derek) had some useful tips too.

Myles Apparel
Over 5 years using the app
July 12, 2022

This integrations is great at creating referral campaigns for existing customers and being able to give an incentive to the referring party. We used this and it was good for UGC and influencer marketing.

Thermogel Body Toning Gel
About 5 years using the app
ReferralCandy replied July 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this feedback and we are so happy to hear our services fit your needs. :)

July 30, 2020

I've certainly had some frustrations with Referral Candy over the years, but I will say I think they are continuing to improve and have great customer service. Tomas helped me figure out a big issue with customizing my referral theme and was a huge help. I like that it's easy to get in touch with someone whenever I have a problem.

Natalie Borton
Almost 5 years using the app
October 26, 2022

J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs années, ça fonctionne bien, le programme de parrainage est efficace. Seul souci : c'est cher

Elwing Boards
France
Over 4 years using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 26, 2022

Hey there, thank you for being with us for over 3 years! One of our Success Managers will reach out to you so that we can better understand your needs.

November 30, 2022

Still trying to get set up for this app, but the online support team on chat and email have been great. Jon, Cris, Jelson, Hannah and Katherine are just some people who have been there to support and very helpful. Hoping to get this live for our company soon.

Dai
Over 4 years using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

We are very happy to have assited you and looking forward to seeing great results with your campaign. Please feel free to get back to us should you need assistance. :)
- ReferralCandy team