4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for setting up referral campaigns swiftly and effortlessly. It integrates well with other apps and works with subscriptions. The app is low-maintenance and offers customization for referral rewards and email templates. Merchants appreciate the live chat feature for immediate support. The customer service team is frequently commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is highly regarded for its ability to convert fans into brand advocates.

July 26, 2022

Thank you very much to Katherine ! She was awesome to talk to. She helped me fix an issue in no time.

Ananda
France
ReferralCandy replied July 27, 2022

Yayyyy!! I also had a great time assisting you with your concern. Thanks for this review. :)
- Katherine

May 18, 2022

Very easy to set up and their on hand expert, Katherine, was so informative and helped with through with any question I had. Highly recommended.

Underdays
ReferralCandy replied May 31, 2022

You are most welcome. :) Thanks also for this review. Please let us know if you need help and we're here to support you.
- Katherine

August 31, 2021

It's easy to install and if you are stuck, they are super helpful. Super fast response and helpful information sent to make sure we get all things covered. Caye helped a lot.

Pulpy Garden
Malaysia
ReferralCandy replied August 31, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help - Caye

December 9, 2020

I particularly enjoyed their customer service. Super responsive and helpful. JC was on top of my concerns right away and managed to resolve our problems in no time.

Equal Food
Portugal
August 17, 2021

I had some question to do with the widget layout. And still to learn a bit more before implementing it. But superb customer service team and really recommend this.
Thanks again :)

MeowCamp
Hong Kong SAR
ReferralCandy replied August 17, 2021

Super awesome! Thanks for the review. Just reach out any time. - Derek

Great customer service from Tippy

Jrs Palace
July 16, 2018

Tippy was amazing. He made me understand how it works. He looks like he is really dedicated on how to make newbies learn this. I am a newbie in the online Shopping world and people like him make things easier for someone like me.

Tina Style
December 16, 2022

Alex and Jon have been great to work with in getting our referral program created and configured. Installation is pretty easy and straight forward, but Jon was very attentive in making sure all my questions were answered and I didn't have any lingering issues. Thanks Jon!

LIGHT Helmets
ReferralCandy replied January 18, 2023

We appreciate your review! Let us know whenever you need assistance! - Jon+Alex

July 16, 2018

Good Job and thank you to Tippy who helped me out today. This guy deserves a promotion!

Somethingneww
Edited March 28, 2019

Excellent Service from Karen ! She is really helping you in your process and give you good tipps. I would definitely reccomend it!

ACARAA