4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create referral campaigns, customize emails, and activate a post-purchase widget. It integrates seamlessly with other apps and operates on auto-pilot, inviting customers to join the referral program. Many reported an increase in sales and a predictable revenue stream. The app offers multi-language support and a responsive customer support team. It also allows for cashback rewards and has slick email templates. Many merchants reported a positive impact on their business revenue.

May 30, 2019

great customer service - Tippy was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions and was very detailed.

Vitalmins
13 days using the app
February 19, 2021

We are working on setting up the app and Karen was very helpful in answering our questions. The response was quick and to the point. Thanks

Zigarrenschweiz Online Zigarren Boutique
Switzerland
November 25, 2022

Hannah was great! Very helpful! She answered all of my questions and solved my problem. I had tried to set up a phone call with another person but he flaked on me so Hannah restored my faith :-)

Simply Silver Mouthwash
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

Apologies if we missed your initial call request, but rest assured this has been taken care of. You were lovely to talk to by the way, and thanks for this review.
- Hannah

April 7, 2022

BEST in class customer service - thanks Jon!!!! All of my questions were answered immediately and it was refreshing to speak to a human and not a bot. Thanks again, Jon!!!

Lace Charms
ReferralCandy replied June 1, 2022

I appreciate your positive review! We are committed to providing excellent customer support and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal. - Jon

April 20, 2020

@Tippy D. was great on the phone and was able to help me use the app and set it up perfectly. He spent a over an hour and was very helfull

survival t-shirts
November 25, 2020

I've just launched the plugin today and had a lot of questions about how to use it - due to my lack of understanding of certain functions - and Ms Dwight was very patient in resolving my issues, thank you very much!

vivianee
China
September 18, 2019

Very easy to set up. I had some doubts and Lorraine answered me by email. She has accompanied me in the first steps and she has been very quick and helpful.

Power Bullet
Brazil
Edited December 15, 2021

The application is very easy to use! We are happy to launch our referral programm !Thanks a lot to Jon & Caye who helped us each step of the way :)

Label K
Belgium
ReferralCandy replied December 3, 2021

Glad to help! If you need further assistance, we're here for you! - Jon

December 1, 2021

Great service! I really liked the explanation on how to get started with this application. Benz and Hanna helped me figure it out, answered the most difficult questions in spite of my fluffy English. Incredibly recommend

Cyber Craft
Réunion
ReferralCandy replied December 1, 2021

We're glad Benz and Hannah was able to help! - Tom

February 13, 2017

Great support! Awesome set up and they quickly guided me through the site! Love this product, makes my job a lot easier!

Easyfitco