4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly run referral campaigns and integrate with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo. Once set up, it operates on autopilot, requiring minimal upkeep. The customer support team is praised for their quick and effective service. Many merchants have noted an increase in sales and enhanced marketing strategies. Additional features include multilingual setup, integration with subscription apps, and customizable referral programs.

August 31, 2021

It's easy to install and if you are stuck, they are super helpful. Super fast response and helpful information sent to make sure we get all things covered. Caye helped a lot.

Pulpy Garden
Malaysia
ReferralCandy replied August 31, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help - Caye

December 9, 2020

I particularly enjoyed their customer service. Super responsive and helpful. JC was on top of my concerns right away and managed to resolve our problems in no time.

Equal Food
Portugal
August 17, 2021

I had some question to do with the widget layout. And still to learn a bit more before implementing it. But superb customer service team and really recommend this.
Thanks again :)

MeowCamp
Hong Kong SAR
ReferralCandy replied August 17, 2021

Super awesome! Thanks for the review. Just reach out any time. - Derek

Great customer service from Tippy

Jrs Palace
July 16, 2018

Tippy was amazing. He made me understand how it works. He looks like he is really dedicated on how to make newbies learn this. I am a newbie in the online Shopping world and people like him make things easier for someone like me.

Tina Style
December 16, 2022

Alex and Jon have been great to work with in getting our referral program created and configured. Installation is pretty easy and straight forward, but Jon was very attentive in making sure all my questions were answered and I didn't have any lingering issues. Thanks Jon!

LIGHT Helmets
ReferralCandy replied January 18, 2023

We appreciate your review! Let us know whenever you need assistance! - Jon+Alex

July 16, 2018

Good Job and thank you to Tippy who helped me out today. This guy deserves a promotion!

Somethingneww
Edited March 28, 2019

Excellent Service from Karen ! She is really helping you in your process and give you good tipps. I would definitely reccomend it!

ACARAA
Germany
May 11, 2022

Just getting started with referral candy and thanks to Jon and Katherine set up was a breeze! Easy to use program and simple set up!

Rubber Mulch
ReferralCandy replied June 1, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We're definitely delighted to have assisted you during your set-up! - Jon and Katherine

February 12, 2020

Great App . Definitely looking forward to increase my conversions. Set up was simple and easy to understand

nairobijackets