4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly run referral campaigns and integrate with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo. Once set up, it operates on autopilot, requiring minimal upkeep. The customer support team is praised for their quick and effective service. Many merchants have noted an increase in sales and enhanced marketing strategies. Additional features include multilingual setup, integration with subscription apps, and customizable referral programs.

April 22, 2022

Really helpful staff member JC talked me through everything! Answered all my questions and very helpful

Mike's Fancy Cheese
44 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied June 1, 2022

I appreciate your positive review! We are committed to providing excellent customer support and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal. - jC

December 21, 2021

good support - great help and right away available. it looks like we found a good referral program..

Lavyl.shop
Switzerland
43 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 21, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Benz

November 29, 2022

Great customer support, especially from Ines and Jon. I'm able to get any questions answered in seconds which really speeds up the process. Very well documented as well.

Fishing Innovators
New Zealand
38 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

Wow! This is such an amzing feedback. Thank you so much and it was our pleasure talking to you.
-Ines and Jon

March 30, 2023

Lorraine was amazing helping me with questions bothering me and answered my questions promptly! Thank you Lorraine

Valencia Sport
South Africa
34 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied March 30, 2023

I am so glad we have sorted out all your concerns and thank you as well for this review.
- Lorraine

October 10, 2022

Amazing experience so far, JC was super helpful! Will update again after the first few months of use

Luxey Print
Singapore
34 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 26, 2022

You are most welcome, and it was great talking to you. :) - JC

February 20, 2020

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! I REALLY LOVE THE APP IT'S A GREAT REFERRAL PROGRAM AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING

Luli Bebé
23 minutes using the app
June 8, 2022

Apps looks great, customer service is great. Help at the very beginning to install it, customize it and whatever you need. Only good words for the team.

deRodríguez
Spain
14 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate it. :) Please let us know anytime you need help.
- Benz

August 13, 2021

Wonderful support by Benz. She gave fast response and was very helpful providing all the information we asked.

J&P Jasco Products
Thailand
7 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied August 13, 2021

We're glad Benz was able to help! - Tom

March 25, 2022

Great assistance, polite and even if my english is not so perfect. Referral Candy works perfectly and has a lot of nice features.

Sandbox Neonail Expert Italia
Italy
4 minutes using the app
ReferralCandy replied March 28, 2022

It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Feel free to reach out anytime.
-Benz

November 22, 2012

The app was easy to set up and we were up and running in no time. We were impressed at how quickly word-of-mouth spread as soon as we started with the service, bringing us thousands in new sales so far. Would definitely recommend this.

OCEAN GANG CLOTHING