4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create referral campaigns, customize emails, and activate a post-purchase widget. It integrates seamlessly with other apps and operates on auto-pilot, inviting customers to join the referral program. Many reported an increase in sales and a predictable revenue stream. The app offers multi-language support and a responsive customer support team. It also allows for cashback rewards and has slick email templates. Many merchants reported a positive impact on their business revenue.

December 12, 2023

Jessa, were absolutely fantastic in helping me get started with ReferralCandy. Herexpertise and patience were invaluable, especially as I'm new to the world of referral programs. She took the time to understand my needs and tailor her recommendations accordingly, ensuring I got the most out of the platform. 5 stars out of 5!

Fit4Blast Boost
2 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 21, 2023

Wow! This definitely made my day. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. :)
- Jessa

November 29, 2023

We've just started using with ReferralCandy. Their support team has been really responsive, helpful and thorough. I feel like they really want to help answer my questions and assist with my issues, rather than just treating me as a number. We're really happy with the responses we got. Thanks JC!

Restore
2 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 1, 2023

Yes, customer satisfaction and resolution is our top priority. I'm glad to have assisted you today. Thanks again for this review. :)
- JC

November 14, 2023

I'm behind the curve when it comes to technology but their chat staff helps me get answers quickly and guides me through questions. Katherine is solid as she helped me figure out my issues in minutes....painless.

Quick Weight Loss Centers
11 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 16, 2023

We are always here to guide you all the way! ;p
Thank you so much for this review.
- Katherine

October 30, 2023

When I had issue figuring out how to send the link to past customers Katherine helped out by providing the necessary articles. Then she gave helpful feedback on my campaign and how to make it better. Going above and beyond the help you ask for makes this a great company to partner with... and the app is pretty good too.

paua Solutions
Germany
4 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 1, 2023

This is such an amazing feedback for me and our app. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
- Katherine

October 26, 2023

Referral Candy is very sophisticated, yet very easy to set up and use it. Also, Lorraine was very helpful from the support side.

We also had the please of being assisted by Jessa, who was very responsive and quick to find a solution to our needs. Great support!

Seal Skin Covers
7 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 30, 2023

Thank you for writing this amazing review! We're just here anytime you need our help. :)
- Lorraine and Jessa

December 6, 2023

Riz was great at helping me solve my issue right away (within 2 minutes). Chris was great too and I feel like I have a great tech team behind me as I'm creating my referral program from scratch. Thanks so much!

And Life Loved Her Back
1 day using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 8, 2023

Providing quality customer service is our top priority! We thank you for this awesome feedback! :)
- Riz and Cris

November 2, 2023

Thank you so much Jon! I had a very productive conversation with you about the Referral Candy integration in Klaviyo. The customer service is highly recommended :)

buttz.de
Germany
2 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 13, 2023

You are most welcome, and thanks as well for giving such a nice feedback on our services. :)
- Jon

October 30, 2023

Lorraine was a great help and answered all the questions that I had. : )

Odd Bunch
Over 1 year using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 1, 2023

It was my pleasure assisting you with your concerns. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need help.
- Lorraine

Edited October 26, 2023

Had a great Experience with the assistance of Cris & Lariza.

Single O
About 3 years using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 30, 2023

Thank you so much again for writing this review. We're so glad to have assisted you with your concerns. As always, feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance with your referral campaign.
- Cris and Lariza

February 1, 2024

JC was very helpful in answering my onboarding questions.

7 TERRA
20 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied February 6, 2024

Thanks for reaching out and for choosing to use ReferralCandy. Feel free to message us anytime you need help.
- JC