4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration with platforms, and its ability to enhance referral programs and sales. They value the automation features, customization options, and multi-campaign handling. The customer support team is praised for their responsiveness and proactive approach, with the live chat feature noted for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report significant revenue increases due to the app, and the multi-language support is also appreciated.

Edited January 23, 2024

Excellent app. And Riz provides first-class support. If you are lucky enough to get any true influencers on your site, this program can really explode your sales! Once set up, it's essentially on auto-pilot. Easy to maintain. That's a huge plus, as many apps require maintenance and supervision.

PETCODE PAWS
Over 1 year using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 8, 2023

I also had a great time assisting you! Thank you so much again for writing this review. - Katherine

December 19, 2023

JC was and still is very helpful in helping us setting up everything. Looking forward to see how it all works.

audette
France
5 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 21, 2023

I had a great time talking to you and helping you out with your concerns! Happy holidays! :)

March 6, 2024

Katherine is a specialist in customer assistance. 100% recommended

capitandenim
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
ReferralCandy replied March 8, 2024

Please know that you made me happy with this review. Thanks again and reach out anytime you need our assistance.
- Katherine

January 16, 2024

Great support from JC. Knowledgable and quick help. Cheers!

Polaris Parts Online
3 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied January 18, 2024

I really appreciate this. Thank you so much and feel free to reach out anytime you need help. :)

February 1, 2024

JC was very helpful in answering my onboarding questions.

7 TERRA
20 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied February 6, 2024

Thanks for reaching out and for choosing to use ReferralCandy. Feel free to message us anytime you need help.

November 29, 2023

We've just started using with ReferralCandy. Their support team has been really responsive, helpful and thorough. I feel like they really want to help answer my questions and assist with my issues, rather than just treating me as a number. We're really happy with the responses we got. Thanks JC!

Restore
5 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 1, 2023

Yes, customer satisfaction and resolution is our top priority. I'm glad to have assisted you today. Thanks again for this review. :)

December 11, 2023

we had lots of initial problems due to our needs, but JC helped us a lot

thanks

Revel Saunas
About 1 month using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 13, 2023

I had a great time assisting you with your concerns. Thanks again for your patience and for writing a review for us. :)

November 21, 2023

Their customer service Ines is a very gentle and excellent good people, she helped me a lot, not only patiently reply to me but also very attentive to help me solve the problem, I really like her!

coofandy
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much and it was a pleasure to have assisted you today. :)
- Ines

December 1, 2023

Cris was a brilliant help. First class customer service and she went above and beyond to help me set up my referral program. Thanks Cris, im excited to see the impact referral candy will have on my business

Gym Challenge Meals
3 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2023

You are very much welcome, and we are also excited to see the success of your referral program.
- Cris

April 16, 2024

Great app and great support Katherine is a rock star :)

Revival
About 1 hour using the app
ReferralCandy replied April 19, 2024

Thank you so much! You've been awesome as well. :)
- Katherine