4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly run referral campaigns and integrate with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo. Once set up, it operates on autopilot, requiring minimal upkeep. The customer support team is praised for their quick and effective service. Many merchants have noted an increase in sales and enhanced marketing strategies. Additional features include multilingual setup, integration with subscription apps, and customizable referral programs.

November 29, 2023

Cris was awesome in helping us get the final pieces together with this app. She was immediately available when I asked a question in chat and found my problem within a couple of mins. What could have been a really annoying evening, she got me square and moving on faster than I ever expected! Thank you Cris!!

Dwell Home Co.
27 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 1, 2023

Glad to have resolved this concern for you and made your night easier. ;p

Please do reach out anytime you need help, and thanks again for writing this review.
-Cris

November 27, 2023

I recently added the app to my shopify store. I'm a bit technically challenged and the team really helped me. I have used the chat box several times setting up and they are super quick to respond and help me.

Katherine in particular was fantastic and even did a backend check to offer some tips to help me improve my set up.

I will be back for help with the Klaviyo integration and cannot wait to see the impact of this fantastic app.

Mother Cuppa Tea
12 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 29, 2023

We are also excited to see how our referral program will help boost your sales! And again, thank you so much for writing this awesome review. Talk soon. :)
- Katherine

December 4, 2023

Irene was super helpful in answering all my questions before I was ready and comfortable to switch my campaign to live. Very knowledgeable and patient!

Christmas by Van Arthur Florist & Co
About 1 month using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2023

You were such a delight to talk to. Thanks again for this awesome review. :)

December 12, 2023

Jessa, were absolutely fantastic in helping me get started with ReferralCandy. Herexpertise and patience were invaluable, especially as I'm new to the world of referral programs. She took the time to understand my needs and tailor her recommendations accordingly, ensuring I got the most out of the platform. 5 stars out of 5!

Fit4Blast Boost
2 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 21, 2023

Wow! This definitely made my day. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. :)
- Jessa

November 14, 2023

A big thank you to Ines, who answered all my questions quickly and clearly! Now all I have to do is launch my campaign!

Odin's Hall
4 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 16, 2023

You are very welcome, and thanks again for this feedback. We're hoping for the best on your referral campaign.
- Ines

October 31, 2023

We had some issues with your purchases that appeared as non referrals and Irene, our dedicated account manager, not only solved the problem but taught us how to take care of the problem if the future if it arises again. All of it with patience and in a kindly and efficiently manner. Thank you!

PUKAS SURF SHOP
Spain
Almost 3 years using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 13, 2023

It was a pleasure assisting you with your concerns. Talk to you soon. :)

November 13, 2023

IRENE WAS GREAT - we are going to hit SEND tomorrow so hoping for good results :)

Poppy's Picnic
3 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 15, 2023

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback, and we look forward to seeing great results on your referral program! :)

December 6, 2023

Riz was great at helping me solve my issue right away (within 2 minutes). Chris was great too and I feel like I have a great tech team behind me as I'm creating my referral program from scratch. Thanks so much!

And Life Loved Her Back
1 day using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 8, 2023

Providing quality customer service is our top priority! We thank you for this awesome feedback! :)
- Riz and Cris

April 16, 2024

Great app and great support Katherine is a rock star :)

Revival
About 1 hour using the app
ReferralCandy replied April 19, 2024

Thank you so much! You've been awesome as well. :)
- Katherine

October 23, 2023

Thanks for all the help JC! JC was super helpful in resolving a problem we had and review our settings to make sure things were setup ok. Great service!

Brain and Brawn Sydney
4 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 27, 2023

We really apprecite this feedback from you. Thank you so much and please reach out anytime you need assistance. :)
- JC