4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration with platforms, and its ability to enhance referral programs and sales. They value the automation features, customization options, and multi-campaign handling. The customer support team is praised for their responsiveness and proactive approach, with the live chat feature noted for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report significant revenue increases due to the app, and the multi-language support is also appreciated.

December 6, 2023

Riz was great at helping me solve my issue right away (within 2 minutes). Chris was great too and I feel like I have a great tech team behind me as I'm creating my referral program from scratch. Thanks so much!

And Life Loved Her Back
1 day using the app
ReferralCandy replied December 8, 2023

Providing quality customer service is our top priority! We thank you for this awesome feedback! :)
- Riz and Cris

ReferralCandy replied January 25, 2024

どうもありがとうございます! フィードバックをお待ちしております。
- Cris

August 16, 2023

We are new to using the app so this is a review for support... Absolutely the best support of any app I've used! JC was super responsive and helpful in resolving a problem we had and followed up to make sure things were working and if we needed any further help. Thanks for all the help JC! I definitely recommend giving Referral Candy a try.

VitalSleep
6 months using the app
November 14, 2023

I'm behind the curve when it comes to technology but their chat staff helps me get answers quickly and guides me through questions. Katherine is solid as she helped me figure out my issues in minutes....painless.

Quick Weight Loss Centers
11 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 16, 2023

We are always here to guide you all the way! ;p
Thank you so much for this review.
- Katherine

July 27, 2023

I just got off a chat with their customer service rep. JC and he was AWESOME! I needed help with the referral program and looking for advice. JC was extremely helpful, patient, polite and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I own Www.hotlinepepper.com and as a small business owner, it's very nice to receive helpful customer service like from JC. The website is very user-friendly and I highly recommend using Referral Candy . 5 STARS .Thank you so much.

Hot Line Pepper Products
3 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied August 9, 2023

You are awesome! Thanks again for writing this review and reach out to us anytime you need anything. :)
- JC

October 30, 2023

When I had issue figuring out how to send the link to past customers Katherine helped out by providing the necessary articles. Then she gave helpful feedback on my campaign and how to make it better. Going above and beyond the help you ask for makes this a great company to partner with... and the app is pretty good too.

paua Solutions
Germany
4 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied November 1, 2023

This is such an amazing feedback for me and our app. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
- Katherine

October 11, 2023

Jon was super helpful with the setup of our referral campaign. He had great patience and answered all our questions.

Ozark Compost & Swap
5 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 23, 2023

Thanks as well for your patience and it was a pleasure helping you out.
- Jon

October 26, 2023

Referral Candy is very sophisticated, yet very easy to set up and use it. Also, Lorraine was very helpful from the support side.

We also had the please of being assisted by Jessa, who was very responsive and quick to find a solution to our needs. Great support!

Seal Skin Covers
7 days using the app
ReferralCandy replied October 30, 2023

Thank you for writing this amazing review! We're just here anytime you need our help. :)
- Lorraine and Jessa

July 18, 2023

So far I'm on the trial version but everything seems to be working great and the customer service is amazing, they're very quick in their replies and very thorough with their help. I had the pleasure to talk to JC who answered all my questions in the utmost detail and provided me with the help that I needed.

Couleurs de Noir
Belgium
8 months using the app
ReferralCandy replied July 19, 2023

Customer satisfation is our utmost priority, and thank you so much for appreciating it and posting a feedback. :)
- JC

August 31, 2023

Although this didn't work for me right now due to a lack of community, Jesse has been extremely patient with my needs and has helped me through the whole process. I'll recomend this over and over again.

EvolveGadget
Germany
About 1 month using the app
ReferralCandy replied September 5, 2023

Thank you so much for this great feedback about our services. We hope to see you again in the future! :)
- Jessa