Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

buah

JC - Thanks for the great Team and the help. It was wonderful how fast they helped out. Stay like that

Troubadour

App has been good so far. Synced well with our Klaviyo account and when we had questions, Derek on the Referral Candy team was helpful in resolving them. Too early to tell if there will be a lot of business via referral, but our fingers are crossed.

vivianee

I've just launched the plugin today and had a lot of questions about how to use it - due to my lack of understanding of certain functions - and Ms Dwight was very patient in resolving my issues, thank you very much!

Lilac St.

Created a positive multiplier on our customer acquisition from day 1. Incredibly easy to set up and use. Excellent, responsive customer service.

TerracottaDistribution

Easy to install, easy to configure and great customer support. Currently in week 1 and will update this review as I go along. Great so far!

COTY Family & Friends Sale 2020

In order to do a separate campaign for the same store, there was a need to delete all of the advocates at one time without deleting my account. Dwight assisted me in making sure the engineering team at Referral Candy was able to do this in a timely fashion (before the start of the campaign) without the need for deleting my account. Thanks, Dwight, for being so prompt and helpful!

Hay Chix

I had a couple issues with our Referral Candy App- I reached out and Mardie got back to me with a quick solution. Thank you for your assistance, Mardie. It's not often you come across good customer service anymore.

Blvck Ldn

I have questions on how to implement the app and the support, John, patiently helped me. I am now implementing it to my store.

StyleAlum

I am very excited to see what the app will do to help my business. I had a great call today with Derek Benito at Referral Candy. He walked me through my account to see where I could make improvements and helped me add the widget to the home page. He was so helpful and encouraging. I can't wait to see what happens now that he is helping me!

Enecta.it

Great Customer service, Tom helped me quickly with some formatting and tex issues.
The app is working fine.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107