Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

Grow your sales by word-of-mouth marketing

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Caribu Horse Wear

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Jelson was very helpful with his friendly and swift responses! Would be handy if the referral program could be temporarily deactivated within the app however given how efficient the customer service was it's not too big a drama.

GOT BAG

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Cris, Karen and Jelson helped me fixing a problem with a flow idea i had. Thank you for the fast responses and your kindness.

LUSH & DEW

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's really good service! I had a problem and went to ask them very late. Got back to me quickly and have been helping me with my problem. I think they are 24 hour customer service.

Fishing Innovators

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 38 minutes

Great customer support, especially from Ines and Jon. I'm able to get any questions answered in seconds which really speeds up the process. Very well documented as well.

Simply Silver Mouthwash

Hannah was great! Very helpful! She answered all of my questions and solved my problem. I had tried to set up a phone call with another person but he flaked on me so Hannah restored my faith :-)

Volley Tequila Seltzer

Jon was great! very helpful and got back to me quickly to solve the problem and answer any questions I had

Blix Electric Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am writing this review for the recent experience I had with Jessa. I needed additional info for one of our customers, and she was very quick with her help. Provided me with the best course of action for the situation moving forward. It's rare to find a company with a very responsive and helpful support live chat.

Reboxed

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The site is a little difficult to understand but Jon from the CS team was super helpful in answering all my questions.

Mighty Fine

Excellent customer support from the Referral Candy team who were able to assist with our query and come to the ideal solution right away.

Blue Pen Resumes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. I had a few technical issues initially but they were resolved. Ines took the time to listen and help me solve the issue as quickly as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170