Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Herbalize Store FR

Amazing customer support! Dwight was the best - I could count on him to assist me with any questions that I have. Thank you!

GuardTree

We haven't implemented the app yet but so far their customer support has been great. Maddie was very quick to reply and assist.

November 24, 2021

We're here for you if you need further help. You can always reach out to us! - Mardie

Mother Root

Amazing customer support! Cris was a great help - I can count on him to assist me with any questions that I have. Thank you!

November 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you need help again, just let us know - Cris

BloomChic

I just reached out for the customer service and the guy named dwight was so very helpful and assisted us for over 1 hr on call,now we got all our questions clear,cant wait to work with dwight again,and will definitely try using the referral app ,thank you referral !thank you dwight!

We're glad you're happy! Reach out any time! - Dwight

Waeve

Lorraine was very helpful in answering our questions regarding initial referral emails and reminders! Great app and even better customer service.

Thank you for the kind words. Reach out any time! - Lorraine

Lazartigue

Jon was extremely helpful and available. Thanks to him I will managed to get my referral programm ready :) Léonore

November 23, 2021

We're glad to be of help in launching your referral program! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Jon

Hattingley Valley Wines

Jon was very helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. I would recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

Thank you for the recommendation! Reach out any time! - Jon

ecosia-test

Great App and even greater Support! Mardie & Jelson were super helpful in getting us up & running. A lot of flexibility, a lot of customization possible and even multilanguage support.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Derek

Extra9 (Extra Nice)

Caye was really helpful. i just install the app and she was really kind to assist me for all my doubts and uncertain while i am exploring. hope my sales will booast !

November 17, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Caye

Solios Watches

Best support in the world!! The app is also very intuitive to use and user-friendly to integrate. Nothing bad to say about it!

November 16, 2021

We're so honored to hear of your feedback! If you need any assistance, just let us know! - Lorraine

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142