Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Rudie Nudie Designs

Referral Candy has been a fantastic app.I have had it in use for 12 months now and the platform is very easy to use, plus it really has helped my business. I love seeing the large number of shares on Facebook from people in the program [I think it was 350 shares this month], and the converted sales. Word of mouth for my business helps enormously, and Referral Candy make it very easy. It's totally worth the investment in my eyes. Thanks to Karen for recently help make an adjustment to my program also : )

Lyfebooks

I absolutely love this app. I received great customer service from Tippy and I'm looking forward to making a lot of referral sales through my customers.

Sarah Jayy

Great app and excellent customer service. I had an issue and they jumped on a call with me to solve everything. Highly recommended.

P.S. Good Times

Great referral app with even better service! Tippy was able to help me navigate setting up an affiliate account, and getting onboarded with all of the basics (email / link copy, image assets, etc.). We needed some account-specific customization and he was always willing to jump on a quick call / screen share to provide support. Much appreciated!

brink

We need a little different setup structure for our referral program that required help from the ReferralCandy Support Team. Tippy was extremely nice and helpful. He even answered some of my questions about how to optimize the campaigns and best practices!

Brake Free Technologies

ReferralCandy has amazing support. I had some questions and Dwight Salagsag went above and beyond to make sure I get the answers I need. He even jumped on a google hangout call with me to walk me through and show me exactly how to use the app and answer my questions in detail. Super happy with ReferralCandy and Dwight!

Mt Atkinson Coffee

This was super helpful. Benz Jalali was incredibly helpful with my questions.
Thank you for this service.

Become Nutrition

Referral Candy setup was a breeze and my man Derek help me get everything set up in time!!! I love it when apps are this easy to install and setup!

Minor Figures

Derek was super helpful in showing me how to edit a post-purchase widget! Very friendly and informative. Thanks Derek!

Zest Tea

We've been using Referral Candy for years now, and we're quite happy with it. I recently had some questions for support, and they were extremely helpful. Thank you Derek!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80