Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

SHAWN LONDON

Good support, from the referral candy team. Hopefully it will continue in the future. Good App from Christian.

GIVA Jewellery

Referral Candy has been great in helping us create and run our referral channel. Would definitely recommend this to everyone :D

Luxor Box

Derek was awesome. Super helpful. Im not tech savvy at all and getting this set up and correctly is vital to us. We're almost there with it and looking forward to offering this to all our members soon! Thanks again Derek!

Colorful Standard INT

Great help from Tippy, getting my account logins sorted out, after we created several new ones, for our international stores.

Frederick Benjamin

Tippy- was great and walked me through set up and best practices. Looking forward to catching up on the app's progress in the next few weeks with him!

Calvos

Jon D. and Lorraine were super helpful in troubleshooting some challenges we were having just before our product launch. Very responsive. Thank you. Excited to use the app and drive sales....

sashka|co®

Amazing App. Highly recommended to all businesses. The team at referral candy is very responsive and easy to work with.

DEV-LAL

I am migrating from a different ecommerce platform and looking to bring over my existing referral data. I haven't used Referral Candy yet but I had a chat with Derek from their team and he was very helpful and answered all our questions. I will now look into moving forward with Referral Candy and integrating with "Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals by S Loyalty"

PLAYR

Jon sorted me out with my many questions about how our referrals get paid, and helped me to understand the process to help serve our customers more efficiently. Top work!

MasonBrite

Benz @ ReferralCandy did a great job of explaining the app after I had tested it out for a few days and showed me some extra features that I didn't know about. Definitely going to be taking advantage of the features with our website. Excellent customer service so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68