Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Bibs Manila

I haven't tried the app but JC Fajardo has been very helpful in setting it up and understanding our queries.

July 26, 2021

Many thanks again for the review and please feel free to write to us if there is anything else. - JC

MORTIER PILON

I used this app to get more sale from referrals. I love it! 10/10 excellent service too! I would recommend it!

What an awesome review, this made our day. Thank you so much! - Jaime

greenstore.hk

The staff is helpful and nice. Dwight answered my questions quickly. Thanks a lot for the assistance.

July 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! Please reach out any time if there is anything else. - Dwight

FlyWithWine

Katherine was very helpful and kind. I appreciate her quick and thorough assistance with our account.

July 26, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. I will make sure to let Katherine know. Have a great day!

Local Urban Bites

Katherine did a phenomenal job helping me today. I used the Referral Candy chat feature to get in touch with someone and within minutes, Katherine was able to solve my problem and suggest a hugely helpful tip to increase our company's exposure on social media. Super helpful and very attentive. Highly recommend!

July 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, we think Katherine is awesome too! - Bryan B.

Wilde Brands

Lorraine was super helpful with all of my questions! I appreciated all her follow up and was able to get my issue resolved in a timely manner.

July 20, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I am glad I was able to help! - Lorraine G.

LemmeBe

I used this app. The support is damn good and the app is also helpful in getting retention. Thanks a lot

July 14, 2021

Awesome that you're getting great retention. Reach out if you need any help! - Darren F

Paint by Numbers

We did not start using the app yet since we are still setting things up but Dwight was of great help and answered all my questions!

July 14, 2021

Glad Dwight could help. Please reach out to us any time if you need help! - Darren F

Flex it Pink, Inc.

Jon was great and easy to work with. He was quick and efficient We, also, enjoy the app and letting our customers get a little added bonus with the referral program. Easy to use and fast and friendly service.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review! - Jon D.

Konsyl Store

Lorraine was excellent in helping me with the installation process of this app. Great customer service. Thanks!

July 14, 2021

Awesome, thank you. We'll let Lorraine know! - Darren F.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131