Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

Braxley Bands

Had a few questions/issues at first. But once again Referral Candy chat support came through in the clutch! Tippy was super helpful! 5 Star app!

David Lengauer

Currently using it! Backend is super easy to use and features are exactly as described. Their Customer support is amazing and very fast.

MiaoMiao

Very good support from ReferralCandy, Adam is helping us in very detailed explanation with screenshots for our 2nd account. We are very pleased to use ReferralCandy, they are very flexible to adjust based on our requirements. Highly recommend to all shop owners.

Azucar Loca Coffee Company

New to Shopify and to Referral Candy and my experience with Tippy has been hands down the best experience I’ve had to date with any of the apps we have purchased. Tippy took the time to respond to emails and questions quickly, set up a meeting via web, walked me through step by step, made suggestions and made me feel like I had a vested partner in this process. Thank you Tippy and ReferralCandy for you dedication to my success . You truly just raised the bar ! Wow ....

Clipperpro

Karen was very helpful in walking me through the set up. Looking forward to getting Referral Candy up and running on our website at www.clipperpro.com!

nügg Beauty

We just signed up for the app, and Karen has been fantastic and super informative. Looking forward to getting our program up and running with Karen's assistance.

Mushroom Revival

Karen was very helpful with fixing and setting up the referral candy rewards program, she was patient and walked me through the process.

BuzzyBooth Events

Very thorough in explaining. Tippy has helped me a lot in helping me understand the platform. Definitely recommend the service. :)

The Gunbox

App is great! A win-win for customers and their friends the refer to us! Derek at Referral Candy also helped us optimize our account to run more efficiently and get more referrals!

Doomzday Turtle™

Super easy to set up and get going. Derek was super helpful walking me through the setup. He also has some stellar gifs! Awesome first experience to the platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63