Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

NanoKnit Mask

Amazing customer service. Thanks to Dwight, my problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. Will keep trying out the app before purchasing. thanks a lot!

ROC Eyewear

Amazing Service from Jon who worked alongside us while setting up the platform. Results are yet to come but still early stages of using the tool.

Woof Pack

Derek was a huge help from beginning to end. We worked out details, new implementations and he went as far as helping with custom code. The app works great.

OTG|247, LLC

Amazing customer service!!! Everyone has gotten back to me so fast. Thank you Lorraine :)

everydays

Fast support and good help from Karen and the team, thanks! looking forward to use the tool! thanks.

Les Miraculeux

Great app ! We've been using it for a few weeks and the results are there! Amazing support from Tom !

Esembly

So far so good! The customer service has been great! I am happy we found this app because it is much more efficient than others out there.

To Meow

This was perfect my friend Derek helped me out amazingly, his the best!
If you get Derek to help you, man youll succeed! best wishes! amazing!

Allay Lamp

Derek was very helpful in setting up some customizations for our referral program, and we've been really pleased with the results so far!

PROLAB COSMETICS BRASIL

Great customer service. I am looking forward to seeing our referral program exploring! I hope it works as expected.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93