Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

Maillard.co

We just started ''playing'' with ReferralCandy but so far, we really enjoy it. Also had a great customer service from Derek! Great help and fast response! Thank you!

Driftsun

Great support! Easy to install and the team did a great job answering the few questions I did have! Would highly recommend.

m-eat! Premium Biltong

We haven't implemented the app yet but Derek at Referral Candy has been incredibly helpful in answering my questions.

Austin and Kat

TIPPY did an amazing job walking me through how to make sure referrals were linked to the proper customer. Really wonderful to have that kind of support so readily available.

loffi.cc

Haven't gone live yet, but Karen was an absolute superstar helping me get everything in working order.. alway the most important part of any app... getting to know how to us it quickly!

Allende

Derek was super useful programming the app. Still haven’t tried it out but definitely looks promising.

Elia Lingerie

I had a few issues with setting up the account, and contacted the support team. Jon was amazing and prompt to help us ! Nice app with very intuitive features and excellent support.

KEGELBELL

Derek helped me navigate the app by doing a Loom video. That made a big difference. Thanks. I wish there was a tutorial for the referring customers on what to expect and how to expect it. It seems we need to provide more language in the email, but as it is still a bit vague what the referring customer experience will be it is hard for me to create the documentation to support the referring customer's experience.

Tiny Organics

I just had a great on-boarding session with Tippy! He not only walked me through the app, but provided a lot of insight into referral marketing for online retailers. I feel comfortable contacting him going forward with any questions that I may have. YAY! Thank you!

Wynwood Dog Food Co.

Lorraine Garcia helped answer my questions as I figured out how to use the app for the first time. Excellent support! Super quick, patient, and knowledgable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54