Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Alpha Gripz

Just installed the app. It's really simple and seems to be working. I had a few questions though and Jon from their support team was super quick and helpful. I can already see the referrals coming through!

Solvadermstore

We haven't used it full-fledged yet but the chat support is awesome. Whenever we have a query they respond in no time, explains things thoroughly & patiently. I like it when they follow up on your request via email despite of answering it on chat.

Venessa Arizaga

Great customer service. Jon helped me with an issue with the widget not showing up and responded quickly!

Beauty Babe

We had a question regarding get this App started and we were helped out very fast. Our support person Tom helped us out very quick and it is very easy to setup, so I could really recommend the App and support :)!

Amazeam Mattress Sdn. Bhd. (201701047128)

Benz is very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly & responsive. Highly recommended to use this App, Referral Candy.

Keto and Company

Lorraine was helpful and quick to respond. This app is easy to use and it's easy to get started quickly!

FMF Apparel

Simple, yet easy app to help grow your business through referral incentives. Had an issue editing an email and support got back to me within a few hours helping me edit the sections I needed. So far, I am happy with how this is working out.

HolyHealth

Great customer support by Derek. We had issues with translating parts of the theme, however could set up a call with Derek who helped us right away.

Dublingroomingcompany

Only just onboarded with Derek but the whole process so far has been excellent. Really helpful, fast to come back to me on any questions and wanting to help me get the most from the solution

IQBAR

Benz was a huge help with letting me know things that would improve our referral program. The customer support is always very helpful and they get back to me quickly. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99