4.7
Edited March 29, 2023

Having tried most major ESP apps, I think Remarkety is one of the best around. Compared to others, Remarkety performs better on its HTML delivery for different email clients (including the dreaded Outlook), it syncs better with Shopify, fetching all the fields you need for language segmentation, and its pricing - all your contacts are synced but you only pay for the contacts that are subscribed to email marketing. Would recommend.

Saint Basics
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
October 7, 2015

This is a fantastic app to meet many different conditions you will need to send to your customers. The interface is easy to follow. It set ups quickly and easily in your store. Customer support is impeccable. A must have for any store.

Welfmshop
29 days using the app
Edited September 28, 2016

We supply free fabric samples so this is great to automate follow up emails if a potential customer is yet to place an order after ordering their samples. Works well so far...

Theheadboardstore
Over 2 years using the app
July 25, 2015

Excellent app. Following up with customers is now easier than ever, and with the flexible rules, you'll send the email at just the right time.

Funky Moose Records
21 days using the app
March 19, 2017

We have been using your plugin in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. Your plugin has been a great help for us to overcome some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Having the ability to send targeted marketing emails using your friendly editor has been a great help. The app is rich in features too, must have for startup ecommerce stores.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
Over 1 year using the app
May 12, 2016

We switched over to Remarkety about three months ago, to better sync with our Shopify website. We've been very happy with the results. Their dashboard is easy to read and understand, while you still have the ability to dig in more if you need. Their customer service is easy to work with, and the platform is easy to figure out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt on system for their Shopify site.

Bobbymarko Sandbox
About 1 year using the app
Edited December 30, 2015

Awesome app, dashboard and UX very user friendly, also creating nice, responsive emails.

Dappertime
8 months using the app
Edited June 8, 2015

We have been using Shopify for a little over 2 months for our abandoned cart campaign. That one campaign has generated close to $14K in sales in that period. The support has been brilliant and we would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy to implement automated solution.

HipVan Singapore
Singapore
7 days using the app
January 11, 2016

Remarkety is awesome! Everyone was recommending to use Klaviyo and after trying them both out, Remarkety was an obvious winner. It's a better price and does all the things that Klaviyo does.

I've already made my money back and more from the different automated campaigns I've set up. I love its tracking and reports. It shows me so much data that I wasn't getting about my email marketing before.

Tech support is great too. Super prompt, knowledgeable and helpful with my setup.

Love Remarkety!!

Tinyhandsonline
7 months using the app
December 1, 2015

Very pleased with this app. Very easy to set up and customer service is great. Can do everything we need it to and the customization you can do is a big plus. Tried a lot of other similar apps and this one works best for us.

Pit Bull Gear