Rental Professional

Rental Professional | Reviews

by ORSIS

Daily or Hourly Based Rental System

Pick A Party

The app works to some degree, but it's not something you want to use if you take your business seriously. Funky code shows up in slide-out carts and Admin orders page. Rental calendar bugs out and doesn't let you select the end date unless you go one day before. Rental day multiplier does not work whatsoever. Support staff has been non-existent for 2 months now (we've submitted multiple tickets). This could've been a very valuable app for many rental-based businesses. Sadly, it has zero support and doesn't work well enough to be useful.

August 17, 2021

Dear https://pickaparty.ae/ we tried to reach you many times. You did not come back to us. Your theme was incompatible and only needed a few simple updates.

veezit

Trying to contact support for some days now, and still no answer. Although the App does what we need.

May 15, 2021

Hi Veezit,
I am Metin from Rental Team.
In our country, all businesses are closed for 15 days due to covid-19. All businesses are closed from May 2nd to May 19th. For this reason, there is a delay in returns. I hope you accept this situation with understanding and review your assessment again.

Best regards
Rental Team

Frameium - original art on your wall.

I used this app for my store and it's really easy and it has quick support. I can customize your rental model. Thank you!

Rent A Dress

This app works best for our site, if i am having issues with something we always get a quick response back and someone sorts it out!