Replaceit ‑ Bulk edit products

Easily replace words in your product descriptions.

$1.99/month. 1-day free trial.

supplemynt.com

Great app, easy to use. works flawlessly. You put in the keyword you want to find, then the keyword you wish to replace the old one with. And it's done at the click of a button.

thegrillebadgestore

I had an issue but the developer reached out super fast, you have to read carefully past the first few paragraphs on the app page, it only fixes descriptions. My issue was a typo in the title of my product that I had copied 50 times over. I will say it had a VERY easy interface and if I ever need to correct something in the description I will be back!

March 23, 2022

Hello, this is not related to the theme. Contact me at contact@fuznet.com and I'll see what's up.

Chamaye

L'application nous a fait gagner beaucoup de temps grâce à sa simplicité d'utilisation et son installation très rapide. Le service client a répondu dans les minutes qui ont suivi notre message. Je recommande

January 25, 2022

Merci pour votre avis !

Trovelle

2nd time I use this app recently. Does what it claims well. Like find and replace in excel. I like it.

January 19, 2022

Thanks for your positive feedback!

LC

what can I say it works great saved me a ton of time what can I say it works great saved me a ton of time

January 10, 2022

Thanks for your positive feedback!