Replaceit ‑ Bulk edit products

Replace words in your products: Descriptions, titles, and more

$1.99/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily replace words in your product descriptions & titles.

MIRACLE OFFERS

Location France

nice, simple and easy to use.
I recommend it to anyone who is willing to make bulk updates especially if you have lot of products in your store

Shire Post Mint

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simple to use. Definitely worth the money. I like the preview of the change. I would like to see the option to search only active listings since I didn't need to replace words in archived listings and that slowed me down considerably. This seems to work best for single words or short phrases, not as much for longer strings of text. Sometimes it would not find my phrase on any listings, though it is on over 500. I just broke my changes down into shorter phrases and then it worked. I also wished on Changes History there was some additional info, even just how many listings were changed. Another wish list item is the option to edit the html since to add or remove embedded images from product descriptions.

October 13, 2022

Thank you for this very complete customer review, I take note of all your comments!

HRDQ

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I've been looking for a simple search and replace app for years. This is it! Simple, effective, and an amazing time-saver!

Baby Pyla / La ch'tite couche

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour modifier mes délais de confection, mes tissus quand je change selon les saisons par exemple et cela est parfait ! Fuznet est un pro de chez pro, et tout est bien expliqué et très très simple. Merci

August 17, 2022

Merci pour votre retour positif ! 😀

Out Of My Mind For You Too

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I had one word in the title and description of a few hundred products that needed to be changed. Some had the word 2-3 times. ALL changed in less than 3 minutes!! I read one review that said it didn't work in the the title. Be sure and sync all products first, once it's done you must refresh your product page to see the change. This app saved me at least a day of work! Worth more than what it cost!!

August 7, 2022

Thanks for your feedback !

Nemeska

Time spent using app 17 minutes

J'ai utilisé cette application, génial !!!
installation, utilisation et correction simple et efficace.
je recommande.

August 1, 2022

Merci pour votre retour positif !

Tested Laptop Parts - Replacement Parts for Repairs

We have a huge Dbase and wanted to remove/modify specific words from our products. This app did the job easily and at a very reasonable price. The dev is responsive and support is good.

supplemynt.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app, easy to use. works flawlessly. You put in the keyword you want to find, then the keyword you wish to replace the old one with. And it's done at the click of a button.

thegrillebadgestore

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I had an issue but the developer reached out super fast, you have to read carefully past the first few paragraphs on the app page, it only fixes descriptions. My issue was a typo in the title of my product that I had copied 50 times over. I will say it had a VERY easy interface and if I ever need to correct something in the description I will be back!

March 23, 2022

Hello, this is not related to the theme. Contact me at contact@fuznet.com and I'll see what's up.

Chamaye

Location France

L'application nous a fait gagner beaucoup de temps grâce à sa simplicité d'utilisation et son installation très rapide. Le service client a répondu dans les minutes qui ont suivi notre message. Je recommande

January 25, 2022