4.5

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to record and track customer visits on their websites, helping identify and resolve conversion issues. Its user-friendly interface and valuable data, even in the free version, make it a cost-effective solution. Many appreciate the responsive customer support. It's seen as a game-changer in creating effective marketing strategies and optimizing websites.

Edited August 14, 2020

so cool to see what my clients are actually doing in our designed app store. amazing ! cant live with out. It provide essential information to be used for redesign of your store

Moover Toys LLC, ENI: 36-4913133, 201 E 5th St STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, United States of America, Service Phone: 8147034484
25 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 15, 2020

Thanks Moover Toys team! 💫 we appreciate it!

August 27, 2020

Simple to install and works like a charm. Just like watching over the shoulder of your customer while they interact with your site. I'm always skeptical of free apps but this one delivers - super impressed.

Simply Party Supplies
South Africa
12 minutes using the app
October 1, 2020

So easy to install and perfect for me to find out how my customers behave on my store. I’m hoping to achieve less abandoned checkouts so this app may give me some insight. Well done!

Golf Women On Course
11 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 1, 2020

I hope you make the most out of the insights we have to offer 🤞 thank you so much for your support!
Jonathan / Popcorn Replay

October 4, 2020

Works as intended! Easy and quick to use and shows you exactly what visitors to your site have been clicking or searching for.

Booster Games
New Zealand
7 minutes using the app
October 28, 2020

To be able to see where your customers go on your store is really powerful, where they pause what they read before hopefully making a purchase is great, we are now tailoring our store with more content that our customers enjoy and getting rid of some of the stuff they seem to skip over.
Who doesn't like a little popcorn !!

Divers Gifts
5 minutes using the app
October 2, 2020

its amazing, the app is really good, really shocked to what it can be done, would give it 100 stars, if possible

GIGIS INTERNATIONAL
United Arab Emirates
5 minutes using the app
September 29, 2020

Glad I found the conversion bear apps. Useful apps, great design and ease of use and generally well-priced (or free)

Designer Supplied
December 8, 2020

Works great so far! Super excited go see what my customers look at all the time! Also like how I can watch something later if I am busy too

Rockin' T Boutique
October 5, 2020

This is so easy to install and completely free! 10/10 recommend! Puts you in the mind of a customer

Green Door Garden