4.5

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to record and track customer visits on their websites, helping identify and resolve conversion issues. Its user-friendly interface and valuable data, even in the free version, make it a cost-effective solution. Many appreciate the responsive customer support. It's seen as a game-changer in creating effective marketing strategies and optimizing websites.

September 26, 2020

Amazing app for watching customers how they go through your web site
Knowing what they search and what most they shop

Vikistores
Egypt
9 months using the app
August 13, 2020

WOW WOW WOW - Not only is this application brilliant, but the fact this is free makes it all the more amazing.

I have seen software like this on the market the cost a heft price per month. Yes this doesn't give you lots of the features that them particular developers do - but my god, for a free app, this really is a very handy tool.

I have been arguing with my developers that a particular part of our website won't work, and now - with this app - I will get the answers. Brilliant stuff, brilliant app and easy set-up.

HL POS Centre
9 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 13, 2020

Wow, your review made our day. Thank you so much ✌️👌🙏

October 15, 2020

Very very very good app, definitely records many if not all the live sessions. The feedback provided by this recording has already led to us making several changes to the template and store. This is a must have app!

MED-TAC International Corp.
February 23, 2022

Very pratical app, easy for integration and easy to use. I downloaded the same day and have results the same day. Thank you very much

Izysmile
September 30, 2020

Thats exactly what i needed, its like you were reading my mind. Thank you for creating this amazing app

DogsMall-International
South Africa
Conversion Bear replied October 1, 2020

Thank you for your support 🤝 we hope you make the most out of it.
Jonathan / Popcorn Replay

October 4, 2020

Wow! this app is perfect for every store owner!
The records are helping me increase my sales and upgrade my store design.

פוּט סטאר - FutStar
Israel
November 8, 2020

It's perfect, an app that helps us to better analyse the behaviour of our visitors and thus adjust our site.
Great!

evolu2tech
April 14, 2021

wow what I just experienced as my first session was awesome! I honestly think Im going to love this app

Lavish Toothfairy Co
January 26, 2021

Top top top !!!
Le service est complètement Damn ! J’ai beaucoup appris avec toutes les visites sur mon site...
Bravo et Merci :)

Kiss2kiss
October 1, 2020

Great app! We're using most of Conversion Bear's apps now, and we love them all. They all work smoothly and their support team are fast and ready to help! 5/5.

weblit
Mexico
6 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our apps! we really appreciate it!
Jonathan / Popcorn Replay