Reviews (1,563)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust, customizable reporting capabilities, including pre-designed and tailored reports. Its intuitive interface, quick report generation, and scheduling exports in various formats are appreciated. The live chat feature is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's ability to link to Paypal, provide accurate financial data, and differentiate between taxed and untaxed transactions is beneficial for bookkeeping. The new chart feature, which visualizes reports, is well-received. Many find it a time-saver for generating reports from different Shopify data. The support team is commended for their efficiency and custom report creation. The app is seen as essential for its in-depth reporting and reasonable pricing.

June 18, 2024

I can't say enough about the customer service I get from Report Pundit. I never know what to choose to make the report come out the way I want it. This team customizes my reports to my liking, making my job so much easier. Thank you, keep up the great work!

Agri-Mark, Inc. Corporate Fulfillment
About 1 year using the app
June 27, 2024

Report Pundit is an invariable part of our work! We use it for analytics, inquiries, reports, financial, accounting, marketing data, etc.
Working with the app is very easy and convenient, and you intuitively find everything you're looking for! I do strongly recommend  it ! :)

DEMOBAZA
Bulgaria
Almost 3 years using the app
May 15, 2024

I highly recommend Report Pundit on Shopify for your reporting and data analysis needs. This tool offers a wide range of pre-designed reports, but its true strength lies in its ability to customize and create reports tailored to your specific needs. Users particularly appreciate the intuitive interface that allows for on-the-fly report generation and scheduling exports in various formats, including Big Query.

In addition to its robust features, the customer service at Report Pundit is exceptional. It is frequently praised for its responsiveness and efficiency, helping users to quickly resolve issues and optimize the use of the application. Whether you need help with initial setup or more complex adjustments, the team is always ready to assist.

Overall, Report Pundit stands out not only for its advanced technical capabilities but also for a customer support team that greatly contributes to a positive user experience.

Once Again
France
June 13, 2024

They are so very helpful, every time. Help make me Customized Reports. Thank goodness, since we all know Shopify is lacking in that! This is a must have if you have Shopify! Manuwel was very helpful. Made a custom report for what I needed in just a couple minutes. Would have taken me forever.

Lori’s Kitchen Store
May 14, 2024

This app is invaluable. It's not all that cheap depending on your plan, but it is so helpful to create custom reports that matter to me and save them. I have Profit reports that are generated by order, day and month. I have inventory reports where I can get a history of how quickly certain products are moving so we can order enough and stay in stock...and so many other awesome reports. Anytime I want to know something about my store, I come to this app. And if you aren't great at making your own custom reports, they will build it for you, just open a chat. They are fast and always helpful!

In The Bag Cornhole
10 months using the app
June 20, 2024

Its actually extremely handy. Unlike may uselsss apps. It saves me hours and hours of work. Takes a little effort to get reports just right some time, but worth it when you do.

BeachBox
12 months using the app
June 6, 2024

Not only does this give you every conceivable report but the support is incredible. 2 minutes on the chat and they literally create the report you need or find the field you can't. they can even create fields that don;t exist. superb!

Mustard Made Australia
June 28, 2024

Worked with Mahesh, the support given was greatly appreciated. Mahesh was patient and took time to help me better understand the reports for future use. Report Pundit makes it easy to stay on top of our reporting!

Cleveland Museum of Art
Almost 2 years using the app
June 17, 2024

New user but, so far, I'm really impressed! Ease of use - and ease of getting support when you don't necessarily know what you're doing - have been amazing. Thanks RP!

PEARL iZUMi
9 months using the app
June 7, 2024

A super supportive service team, which is happy to help you with any sort of questions or issues you don't know how to solve. In Report Bundit, you can create all the different kinds of reports you need.

INA KESS