Reviews (1,579)

Merchants highly value the app for its customizable reporting features, allowing them to tailor reports to specific needs and access a variety of pre-designed reports for quick data analysis. They praise the responsive customer support and live chat for real-time assistance, which enhances the efficiency of report generation. The app supports diverse export options, including Big Query, and is noted for significantly reducing the time required to compile reports. It is used across various business types for purposes like financial reconciliation and inventory management, and is considered cost-effective by many merchants.

September 19, 2022

I needed a customized report, and they developed exactly what I needed in about 10 min! It has been so helpful!

Saturday Silks
40 minutes using the app
February 27, 2023

great app - great customer service - amazing service that brings my shopify data to the next level. Very appreciative of the service

Raquels Farm Stand
40 minutes using the app
January 23, 2023

I was looking for a specific solution to track the revenue generated from a discount campaign with 10 000 unique codes. The support i got to make this happen was just great. They helped me out untill the end. I can recommend this app 100%

BergHOFF Belgium BV
Belgium
March 4, 2021

Just installed this app for the trial period. Reuben in live human chat/customer service was excellent and extremely responsive to our unique needs. I am feeling hopeful - looks like a great resource for our small business. I am looking forward to working with this app.

Purple Lizard Maps Wholesale
July 6, 2020

I tried over 8 different apps to get one line per Order Number. In that line I just needed Order#, Cost, and Shipping and then have it total.

The only one to get it done, and in 5 minutes, was Sam. I am about to make my supplier very happy by decreasing his daily paperwork time by 90%.

Perfect, Thanks.

Sign Swag USA
January 12, 2022

I just downloaded this app and already love it! I was so stressed about gathering info from my store for sales tax and tax season but this app literally has it all and makes it so easy. Madhu was kind enough to guide me through the app and explained thoroughly how to find total sales for a specific state. Would recommend this app if you want your life to be easier lol

Baciami lips
May 13, 2021

This is a useful app and friendly support! Accommodated my customized report needs extremely quickly!

Jackie Harder Art
August 17, 2020

They were very responsive and were even able to build a report before our store was fully synched! Very excited to continue to build reports with them!

MONTCE SWIM //
June 26, 2023

Amazing support. Yash was super helpful and helped me with everything I needed!
Fast response and amazing price!

andreamatoslopes
Brazil
34 minutes using the app
October 19, 2020

Love this app. Needed a report that would break the sales tax out by county, customer service made me the exact report I need. I would definitely recommend this app for all you reporting needs.

CR Fitness Apparel