Reviews (1,574)

Merchants highly value the app for its customizable reporting features, allowing them to tailor reports to specific needs and access a variety of pre-designed reports for quick data analysis. They praise the responsive customer support and live chat for real-time assistance, which enhances the efficiency of report generation. The app supports diverse export options, including Big Query, and is noted for significantly reducing the time required to compile reports. It is used across various business types for purposes like financial reconciliation and inventory management, and is considered cost-effective by many merchants.

June 7, 2024

A super supportive service team, which is happy to help you with any sort of questions or issues you don't know how to solve. In Report Bundit, you can create all the different kinds of reports you need.

INA KESS
Switzerland
10 months using the app
June 20, 2024

Great App, just their support is even better and super friendly. Immediate help is provided and many meassures are available. Certainly not cheap, but great performance as flexible.

MAGLITE® Europe B2B
Germany
9 months using the app
July 2, 2024

I recently had an outstanding experience with the customer service team at Report Pundit on Shopify, especially with Dan and Joshua. They were incredibly patient and guided me through my first day using the system. They clarified numerous points and created custom reports tailored to my needs. Their dedication to ensuring all my requirements were met was impressive. I highly recommend their service for anyone looking for thorough and personalized support.

Oslo Apotek
Norway
3 months using the app
July 11, 2024

The best reporting app for Shopify!
Great value for the price and even better customer service.
If a report or a column is required - their CS team will create it for you.
Very happy with this app so far - thanks!

MASHBIR//365
Israel
6 months using the app
May 20, 2024

This app has been a game changer for my business! We operate classes and are able to pull our attendee rosters in seconds. We're also able to customize it to pull data from the app we also use so folks can gift our classes. Such a time saver (this used to take us hours and hours every week), and they're responsive, too! I would highly recommend this app.

Rochester Brainery
About 1 year using the app
May 13, 2024

I strongly recommend this application. Our vendor provided very poor support for the reporting, this app is a life saver, I almost talk to the support team every day to develop accounting reports to record sales, pay taxes, manage inventory and complete bank reconciliations for cash and credit card payments. The support team is very helpful and provide timely and useful solutions. Very positive user experience and job well done!

History Colorado Center
12 months using the app
June 27, 2024

The fast, professional support on Report Pundit is amazing! Custom reports are provided within in minutes. Can't say enough good things about their level of support.

Church of God Publications: Pathway Press & Editorial Evangélica
About 1 month using the app
June 13, 2024

This app is really excellent - allows me to do anything I want to get the best out of my shopify reports - and the support team are amazing - quickly adding fields which are important to me so I can create reports which are peculiar to my business - highly recommend - this easy to use tool is well worth the investment!!

FiveFortyFive
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
April 5, 2024

Great tool to have for daily reporting needs as well as data exporting to other systems. Lot of good things to discuss and few of them are:
1. On the fly reporting with custom fields.
2. Scheduling report with multiple output types including Big Query etc.
3. Support is great and very responsive.
4. Pricing is reasonable.
5. Huge library of reports to choose from as a starting point.

UpWest
Over 2 years using the app
July 8, 2024

I have been using Report Pundit for about a month now and it has been amazing. I am using this to report on product tags, partial variants, and ABC historicals beyond 30 days. You need to use the chat bot for specific column requests but they are quick to respond and understand what I am wanting. Turnaround time is around 5 mins for custom column requests and 10 mins for report requests.
One draw back is it logs me out every 30 mins and does not auto save reports. So be SURE to save reports as if you were using Microsoft Word in 1998.

JessaKae