Reviews (1,541)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust, customizable reporting capabilities, including pre-designed and tailored reports. Its intuitive interface, quick report generation, and scheduling exports in various formats are appreciated. The live chat feature is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's ability to link to Paypal, provide accurate financial data, and differentiate between taxed and untaxed transactions is beneficial for bookkeeping. The new chart feature, which visualizes reports, is well-received. Many find it a time-saver for generating reports from different Shopify data. The support team is commended for their efficiency and custom report creation. The app is seen as essential for its in-depth reporting and reasonable pricing.

April 3, 2024

I am still learning how to use all of the features in Report Pundit, however the support available has been incredible. Dominic was able to help me create a custom report for my needs and saved it right to my reports folder for me! Saved me time and frustration and provided me with exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU, DOMINIC!

Wild Sage Handmade
May 22, 2024

Very recommended tool for having a great overview of your shops. Nevertheless, the best Report Pundit has, is the support. Really fast and easy solving of my needs (for example addidg a custom column that needed coding).

Spyra – EU
Germany
3 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Absolutely easy to use & thee best customer service ever. They are always there and willing to help out.

SEVEN STAR EXPERIENCE.

Also, Pruthvi is amazing to work with!

ScreenBroidery Canteen
11 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Report Pundit is an outstanding app that simplifies the process of creating custom reports. One of the standout features is its exceptional support team. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to ensure that users get the most out of the app. Highly recommended!

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd
March 26, 2024

Excellent service! They quickly edited the report to exactly what I was asking for. Any kind of report and customized to exactly what I need, making it very valuable for us.

Barefoot Venus Wholesale
About 1 year using the app
March 14, 2024

Report Pundit is a great app. Probably one of the best, if not the best. You can configure all sorts of report you need for your store. The best part is their customer service. I've been in the Ecommerce space since 2013, and I have never experienced this level of customer service.

Their team is great, every single one of them. They are always available to support me when I reach out through their chat support. They help me with whatever report configuration I need. I believe they have an amazing company culture because it shows how each of their team members interact with a client like me. They're my kind of people. Report Pundit is definitely one of my favorite apps! - Jon

SUTRA
4 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Pretty Great app and service is even better. Everytime I need something I get a very quick response. The custom reporting has helped us with recurring reports and analysis. Great app overall very happy.

Paddle North
March 13, 2024

Support from RP has continued to be amazing. With 80+ Stores, they have always been able to set up reports and handle requests exactly as we need! Amazing Team, could not recommend more.

Seismic
Almost 2 years using the app
May 20, 2024

Report Pundit is a must-have Shopify app for merchants seeking advanced reporting capabilities. The app's standout features include exceptional customer support from Asha, who helped me customize reports to fit my needs, a scheduling function that enhances decision-making, and greater flexibility compared to Shopify's default analytics. With a wide range of pre-built and custom reporting options, Report Pundit has become an invaluable tool for gaining deep insights into my store's performance across sales, inventory, taxes, and more.

Funshop Outdoor
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
March 26, 2024

AMAZING support! Fast, uncomplicated - have not experienced this since a long time (and I am very critical). Keep up the good work!

bentelinn home