Reviews (1,572)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust, customizable reporting capabilities, including pre-designed and tailored reports. Its intuitive interface, quick report generation, and scheduling exports in various formats are appreciated. The live chat feature is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's ability to link to Paypal, provide accurate financial data, and differentiate between taxed and untaxed transactions is beneficial for bookkeeping. The new chart feature, which visualizes reports, is well-received. Many find it a time-saver for generating reports from different Shopify data. The support team is commended for their efficiency and custom report creation. The app is seen as essential for its in-depth reporting and reasonable pricing.

May 22, 2024

Very recommended tool for having a great overview of your shops. Nevertheless, the best Report Pundit has, is the support. Really fast and easy solving of my needs (for example addidg a custom column that needed coding).

Spyra – EU
Germany
3 months using the app
July 5, 2024

Still in the trial phase, but so far a lot of good reports to choose from with a lot of customization, scheduling, etc. options we can do ourselves. Initial email questions answered very quickly and a video meeting to review questions and do some customizing was great. They can also do extra customizing beyond the many options the user has. So far very satisfied and hopeful going forward. Much more flexible than Shopify native reports.

True Botanica Nutritional Supplements
4 days using the app
May 21, 2024

Report Pundit is an outstanding app that simplifies the process of creating custom reports. One of the standout features is its exceptional support team. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to ensure that users get the most out of the app. Highly recommended!

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd
2 months using the app
March 28, 2024

I use Report Pundit for 3 businesses every single day. I have had many questions over the years and they are always there to help almost immediately resolve any issue I have. Excellent work!

Patriot Power Source
Over 2 years using the app
July 18, 2024

I've been really happy with Report Pundit so far. The library of reports is expansive, but their ability to quickly and effectively create custom reports has been great. Customer service is responsive and they have been able to create every report that we've needed thus far.

FERAL
6 days using the app
April 10, 2024

A great app, easy to use, with outstanding customer support. There are a large number of prebuilt reports but the customer service team are extremely quick (Within 10 mins) at building out any custom requirements. So much easier than having to export to spreadsheets and then manipulate the data. As a business it has become an essential part of our toolkit. It's also worth noting that it is much cheaper and easier to use than any of the comparative apps!

Big Game Hunters
8 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Report Pundit is a must-have Shopify app for merchants seeking advanced reporting capabilities. The app's standout features include exceptional customer support from Asha, who helped me customize reports to fit my needs, a scheduling function that enhances decision-making, and greater flexibility compared to Shopify's default analytics. With a wide range of pre-built and custom reporting options, Report Pundit has become an invaluable tool for gaining deep insights into my store's performance across sales, inventory, taxes, and more.

Funshop Outdoor
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
May 8, 2024

Pretty Great app and service is even better. Everytime I need something I get a very quick response. The custom reporting has helped us with recurring reports and analysis. Great app overall very happy.

Paddle North
2 months using the app
June 14, 2024

I have just started using. Up to now awesome. The support is great. I am writing reports which will save my business heaps instead of having expensive apps doing it for me.

Skein Machine Home of Jamo Designs
5 days using the app
April 2, 2024

Great app. The customer service is amazing. They are always available to help you create or customize any kind of report you might need. I felt like the subscriber fee is high but worth it in that we get actually good reports.

Kate King Jewellery