Reviews (1,579)

Merchants highly value the app for its customizable reporting features, allowing them to tailor reports to specific needs and access a variety of pre-designed reports for quick data analysis. They praise the responsive customer support and live chat for real-time assistance, which enhances the efficiency of report generation. The app supports diverse export options, including Big Query, and is noted for significantly reducing the time required to compile reports. It is used across various business types for purposes like financial reconciliation and inventory management, and is considered cost-effective by many merchants.

April 16, 2024

Incredible service and team! Pruthvi has been extremely helpful with getting our reports customized exactly how we needed! A+

SneakGallery
5 months using the app
July 5, 2024

GREAT customer service for custom reports.

Rylee + Cru Canada
11 months using the app
June 14, 2024

It's a very handy app, but the best part is their customer service. Just ask a question, and your problem will be solved in no time! Great!

BANDI COSMETICS ESPAÑA
Spain
4 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Excellent service! They quickly edited the report to exactly what I was asking for. Any kind of report and customized to exactly what I need, making it very valuable for us.

Barefoot Venus Wholesale
About 1 year using the app
June 3, 2024

The Pundit Report team is the most responsive I have ever encountered. They are incredibly helpful and can assist with customizing reports to meet specific needs. I give them a 5-star rating, or even 6 stars if possible

285 Motorsport
3 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Much needed in depth reporting compared to what Shopify offers out of the box. Pruthvi from the support team was able to help me build out a custom report that we needed. 10/10 app and support team!

Barbank
About 2 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Report Pundit on Shopify is a top-notch reporting solution with exceptional customer support. From the moment of signing up for the 14-day trial, their live chat assistance was readily available to assist with setting up reports for me, ensuring a smooth onboarding process. The reports generated perfectly meet tax reporting requirements, offering a seamless solution for extracting and organizing crucial data. With their responsive support and tailored reports, Report Pundit proves to be an invaluable asset for any Shopify merchant I will look to use Report Pundit in future to produce other reporting.

Wicked Brick
11 days using the app
June 13, 2024

One of the most responsive teams on Shopify - walked me through adding a custom field in my report that I couldn't see how to obtain.

7th Dimension Games
2 days using the app
April 18, 2024

They were great with response time working on building custom reports.
They kept with it to perfect and realize what our needs were for better tax reports.

Paradise Locker Meats
About 2 months using the app
July 9, 2024

Very helpful customer service. Reports are exactly what we were looking for.

NIRA