Amazon Reviews by Reputon

Import Amazon reviews. Testimonials, rating & seller feedback.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Vanille.sale

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Schnelle und problemlose Installation. Die Bewertungen lassen sich überall im Shop anzeigen. Ein bisschen schade, dass man anscheinend nur ein Produkt oder das Verkäufer-Feedback anzeigen lassen kann und nicht alle Bewertungen den jeweiligen Produkten zuordnen kann. Sonst Top!

July 14, 2022

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung. Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback. Wir arbeiten daran, weitere Produktbewertungen hinzuzufügen. Es muss sehr bald verfügbar sein.

IshDeena

Time spent using app 20 minutes

It's easy to install and works well. But I wanted to add multiple products reviews on different products pages. It gives me an option to add only a single product.

February 13, 2022

Dear Client,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Kindly note, the app doesn't support multiple product reviews, only one product review.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LeanBody Drinks

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Super simple to install and straight to the point. I wish it could be customized a little more like sorthing by date or removing the link to Amazon or even updating the name but it's a really good app nonetheless

January 27, 2022

Thank you for having time to share your review. We are working hard to make our app better and your feedback will definitely help!

Impfzertifikarte

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation

December 14, 2021

DS GmbH

Location Germany

Tryed out the first functions. Seems good for now. Will test it further. But i´m happy that it works quite well.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review! We are happy to know you have had a great experience!

PASOKIN

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I just sign up and there is no way I can rate this app before using it. One thing I notice was that I can only add one product ID and I have many listings that I sell in my website.

November 4, 2021

Dear Client,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Unfortunately, the widget can display reviews only for one product.

We are working on this feature.

Zen Trendz Store

Time spent using app About 14 hours

A+ service, A+ app. Better than anything else on this AppStore to showcase your Amazon seller feedback.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

Mama Poppins

Location Germany

Very user friendly. But I have to leave a review in order to continue which I think is a bit challenging for a new user.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! Your support is very important for us!

Defined Beauty BDA

Location Bermuda
Time spent using app 3 minutes

It's good that you can display your Amazon score on your own website. People tend to believe Amazon and they will rather buy directly from you because Amazon has 15% commission. The widget so easy to install, just 2 clicks. 5+ stars!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for 5* reviews! We appreciate your support and are glad to know our app helps your business!

tooltime.co.uk

Time spent using app About 1 month

excellent and easy . shows amazon reviews on your website , updates new reviews automatically , low cost

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Previous 1