Amazon Reviews by Reputon

Import Amazon reviews. Testimonials, rating & seller feedback.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Impfzertifikarte

Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation Good installation

December 14, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review.

DS GmbH

Tryed out the first functions. Seems good for now. Will test it further. But i´m happy that it works quite well.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review! We are happy to know you have had a great experience!

PASOKIN

I just sign up and there is no way I can rate this app before using it. One thing I notice was that I can only add one product ID and I have many listings that I sell in my website.

November 4, 2021

Dear Client,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Unfortunately, the widget can display reviews only for one product.

We are working on this feature.

Zen Trendz Store

A+ service, A+ app. Better than anything else on this AppStore to showcase your Amazon seller feedback.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

Mama Poppins

Very user friendly. But I have to leave a review in order to continue which I think is a bit challenging for a new user.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! Your support is very important for us!

Defined Beauty BDA

It's good that you can display your Amazon score on your own website. People tend to believe Amazon and they will rather buy directly from you because Amazon has 15% commission. The widget so easy to install, just 2 clicks. 5+ stars!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for 5* reviews! We appreciate your support and are glad to know our app helps your business!

tooltime.co.uk

excellent and easy . shows amazon reviews on your website , updates new reviews automatically , low cost

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Protero

Wow, super easy to install and worked immediately. I can totally recommend it. It works with all amazon marketplaces.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Waking Empress By Design, LLC.

If you sell on Amazon and you have a website - this app is a nice boost for your customers. People trust Amazon reviews

August 2, 2021

We are happy to know our app is helping your business! Thank you for the high rating!

LIFUSILVER

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. THIS APP IS VERY USEFUL .THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR DEVELOPING THIS APP

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Previous 1