4.7

FI27
Germany
About 2 months using the app
Reputon replied December 21, 2023

Thank you for the enthusiastic feedback! If you ever have more to share or if there's anything you'd like assistance with, feel free to reach out. Cheers to more reviews!

October 10, 2023

Alles ist Super

Bing-Bing.net
Germany
3 months using the app
Reputon replied October 12, 2023

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Sollten Sie Unterstützung benötigen, zögern Sie bitte nicht, uns jederzeit unter info@reputon.com zu kontaktieren.

January 22, 2024

They're a great way to showcase positive feedback from customers on Facebook page. It's important to have a good reputation online, and Reputon can help manage and display your reviews effectively.

ChaudharyLoft.ae
United Arab Emirates
About 1 hour using the app
Reputon replied January 25, 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the app! We're delighted to play a role in your efforts to build and uphold a positive online reputation. Should you have more insights to share or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in shining online!

January 10, 2024

works great.

E.Maree Beauty
5 minutes using the app
Reputon replied January 22, 2024

Fantastic to hear that it's working great for you! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for using our app!

August 17, 2023

PARFAIT. JE RECOMMANDE FACILE D'UTILISATION, PERMET DE FAIRE UN LIEN DIRECT AVEC LES AVIS FACEBOOK,

Les créations de zaza
France
5 months using the app
Reputon replied August 21, 2023

Merci beaucoup pour vos aimables paroles et d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un avis aussi positif. Nous sommes toujours là si vous avez besoin d'aide, envoyez-nous simplement un e-mail à info@reputon.com.

July 29, 2023

I am having trouble setting this app up. It says Facebook refuses to connect. Can someone help me please? I used this app before and had no problems now I cant even install it.
I also disconnected Facebook and reconnected it to the app and it still did not work.

Carma's Boutique LLC
9 months using the app
Reputon replied July 31, 2023

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences. Our support team has already contacted you to solve all the issues as soon as possible.

August 29, 2023

Very easty to navigage the steps through this app for eah e-commerce page. Very self-explanatory and glad there ar somany pages included

Primrose Signature Boutique
12 days using the app
Reputon replied August 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. Please send an email to info@reputon.com if you need any help.

August 21, 2023

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

The Real Deal.
30 days using the app
August 7, 2023

I have no experience but it sounds very good and I hope it will improve the overall performance of my business.

pullindeep
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied August 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are always around if you need help, just send us an email at info@reputon.com.

March 13, 2021

This app works great and I would recommend it! It has helped our store gain credibility and we really enjoy seeing all the positive feedback!

Rags To Roosters