Increase your sales
Sort and categorize your products, tweak reSort to match your customers buying cycles and preferences, and optimize your store to sell more.
Prioritize winning products
Mark your products as 'featured', 'tagged', 'new' or 'out-of-stock'. Then set the sort order and guide buyers towards bestselling products.
Organize products to drive ROI
Properly organized collections sell better and increase your Return On Investment (ROI). reSort helps you drive growth automatically.
About Bestsellers reSort
Bestsellers reSort AKA 'ROI Driver' is your #1 merchandizing assistant with an extremely analytical mind. So why use it?
Reasons #1-3: Revenue, revenue, revenue!
Almost all of our clients enjoy MoM revenue growth after installing this app in their Shopify stores. Over 50% of our clients see 1%-5% revenue growth within the first month on selected collections. Just over 5% of stores have grown at a rate of 9-21% after the first month.
Reason #4: Save time & money through automation!
Bestsellers reSort saves your time and money. While you are asleep, the app analyzes the rules you set and sorts products in selected collections according to these rules. Daily. Automatically. With full multi-location support.
Sort your products automatically by:
- Revenue generated
- Number of sales
- Product price (low->high, high->low)
- Product title (A-Z)
- Date added (new->old, old->new)
- Keep manual sort order and apply sorting rules at the same time
Set the number of days for reSort to look back and analyze sales. This could be anywhere from 1 day to 360 days. Tweak this setting during festive seasons to increase sales and drive more traffic to the winning products.
You can also apply specific sorting rules per collection. Different collections deserve a different approach based on their dynamics.
reSort has full multi-location support and allows you to sort specific locations only.
Reason #5: Organize your products!
You can manipulate the positions of different types of products as well. Again, everything is automated. Just set the rules once.
- Featured Products - stick them to the top of a collection. Promote seasonal or special items. Set different products per collection.
- Tagged Products - choose products with a specific tag(s) and reposition them within a collection. Organize your collections better.
- New Products - stick them to the top of a collection for a specified number of days. Show your customers that you have new shiny things in the store.
- Out-of-stock Products - automatically place them at the bottom of a collection. Keep search engines happy.
- 'Back in stock' products - ask the app to consider these products as new.
- Backorders - include these products in the sorting process.
Reason #6: Great support!
We love our app, and we want you to love it too. We constantly release new updates and improvements to make reSort even better. If you ever need us, feel free to contact us - our support team is fast, reliable and to the point!
Thank you for using Bestsellers ReSort!
Pricing 4-day free trial
Stores with 0 - 49 products
Stores with 50 - 499 products
Stores with 500 - 4999 products
Stores with 5000+ products or 100+ collections
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 26 reviews
Most recent reviews
excellent app, supply what i want, resort bestsellers products front to potential buyers, increase my sales.thanks
We were looking for an app like this for years, and Bestsellers reSort does the job perfectly — and it is very easy-to-use!
It's crazy that Shopify doesn't have a built in function to re-sort products by availability.. We have a fast-moving and constantly rotating inventory that used to result product pages with half the items being out of stock, which needless to say doesn't look very attractive. Enter Bestsellers reSort - now the store looks great and we have all the sorting order management control missing from Shopify. Very satisfied, and highly recommend!