Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

The product can be useful. There are a few weaknesses though. The one which made us have to remove the product, was that it you become forced to use the manual sort as default. This is not desirable for many. We have a need fora sort option of Quantity in Stock which this product would solve. But we want the option available to the visitor and not for it to be the default option when they come to the page. The developer claims that it would require a complete overhaul of their coding which does not seem correct. It would require a simple few lines of code, a toggle switch and would make it more useful for many more customers.

Aquarium Co-Op

Took a minute to figure out exact sorting settings. However it works well and has fulfilled everything we needed it to do.

OpenHouse 繪本公館

This is a nice upgrade from the other app Out of Stock Police. It gives you more functionality to hide/unhide and sort products according to the needs of your store. Recommend for stores with wide assortments and deep inventory

bakker-stage

Works like a charm, and added some features on request pretty quick!
Response was quick too. Easy installation and configuration.

Sake Store

It is perfect to our store. We can delivery a better experience to my customers automatically and present the best products first.

Chamax Cards

Fantastic. Searched for MONTHS for an app to do this, and finally found Bestsellers Resort. Does exactly what I wanted it to do, sort my products from fewest to most available. Thanks!

Lorenjenna

This APP really helped me a lot! It's so convenient to just let it to manage the product order of all these collections! Thank you!

Wotoba

I really like this app! it can automatically sort by sales. I hope that the function is more powerful.

POPREA

I like the sort order of "Number of Sales - High to Low." I wish that it could sort the order by the number of "net" sales. For example, I'd like to count the number of sales if the "financial_status" is "paid" so that I could eliminate the order yet to be paid which might be cancelled. Update: They've finally added the function "Paid only" which I've been waiting for.

Smug Store

This is one of the few apps that I pay for just to save myself time/ headaches reordering things myself. It pushes popular products up to the top and sold out/ less popular things down to the bottom, which means people aren't immediately presented with a page full of sold out items when they click a collection page. I'd like the option to sort by profit rather than turnover but realise this wouldn't work for everyone.

Previous 1 3 4