Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Smarthome STAGE

This app saves our team a ton of time, and keeps our collections relevant based on changing buying patterns. I really like that it can move out of stock items to the end of the list so customers see products that are in stock first. Support has been great to work with, too!

OrderNation

We are using this app for around a month now, we like the functionally so far, but it's on the pricer side. it should have been a bit more affordable, other than that till now it seems like it does what it says. :)

lopty-ma

Very Usefull ! helping me every day, saving me a lot of time.
I Honestly encourage you to try it, especially of you have a lot of products in your store

Glam & Fame | Breathable Naturals

We would recommend this app. Saved hours of time doing manual re-sort everyday. Had some initial issues which were quickly resolved by Alex. Support team is very helpful and fast.

Caspari

Impressive! Installed a few days ago but we've seen big improvements in conversion rate and time on page year over year. It takes A LOT of manual work out of my day and is great for large and very varied catalogs (we have close to 6000 active products). Shopify's native sorting options aren't nearly enough for a store of our size so I was stuck sorting manually for key categories. This removes the need. Very happy I found it!

Gamer's Dream

This app helped us to put out of stock products at the end of collection pages, so that we can advertise what's in stock. Set-up is easy. Customer support is very friendly, quick and to the point. We had a small problem and they informed us about the reason, which was due to another app and we could fix it.

Vitamins.lv

Works well, and does everything it's supposed to do. The initial setup was simple and straightforward.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

The product can be useful. There are a few weaknesses though. The one which made us have to remove the product, was that it you become forced to use the manual sort as default. This is not desirable for many. We have a need fora sort option of Quantity in Stock which this product would solve. But we want the option available to the visitor and not for it to be the default option when they come to the page. The developer claims that it would require a complete overhaul of their coding which does not seem correct. It would require a simple few lines of code, a toggle switch and would make it more useful for many more customers.

Aquarium Co-Op

Took a minute to figure out exact sorting settings. However it works well and has fulfilled everything we needed it to do.

OpenHouse 繪本公館

This is a nice upgrade from the other app Out of Stock Police. It gives you more functionality to hide/unhide and sort products according to the needs of your store. Recommend for stores with wide assortments and deep inventory

Previous 1 3 4 5