Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

POPREA

I like the sort order of "Number of Sales - High to Low." I wish that it could sort the order by the number of "net" sales. For example, I'd like to count the number of sales if the "financial_status" is "paid" so that I could eliminate the order yet to be paid which might be cancelled.

Smug Store

This is one of the few apps that I pay for just to save myself time/ headaches reordering things myself. It pushes popular products up to the top and sold out/ less popular things down to the bottom, which means people aren't immediately presented with a page full of sold out items when they click a collection page. I'd like the option to sort by profit rather than turnover but realise this wouldn't work for everyone.

For My Dogs Store

I used this App to grow my sells and so far I am Amazed! I recommended this App for anybody who is trying to grow a Business.

Sex Shop Pantynova

A must for stores selling a wide range of products! The app is great and work as advertised! Suggestion: Would be nice if we could automatically sync/reorganize the collections more than one time a day :)

Relove Oxley

Really Useful App. Keeps products neat and tidy and out of stock items sorted and from the front page until back instock

Analogue Wonderland

Fantastic app to make our store look crisp and clean - despite the high churn of out-of-stocks. There's a load of great functionality and the team are very responsive. Recommend highly!

poplandfashion

excellent app, supply what i want, resort bestsellers products front to potential buyers, increase my sales.thanks

Farmer Gracy

We were looking for an app like this for years, and Bestsellers reSort does the job perfectly — and it is very easy-to-use!

Bath4All

It's crazy that Shopify doesn't have a built in function to re-sort products by availability.. We have a fast-moving and constantly rotating inventory that used to result product pages with half the items being out of stock, which needless to say doesn't look very attractive. Enter Bestsellers reSort - now the store looks great and we have all the sorting order management control missing from Shopify. Very satisfied, and highly recommend!

SMOKEA®

Works great with Shopify locations now! We are a very happy customer. Thanks for the continued improvement with the app.

Previous 1 3 4