Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

BariatricPal Store

This is a super useful app which has saved us tons of time. Great support too. I hope the promised upgrades will be released soon...

Teng Tools Za

Excellent App, does exactly what it says, is very simple to install and set up and the customer support is extraordinary!

Beyond Polish

Great works as advertised. Easy to use.

Can be a little slow when making changes. Our only request would be a more flexible way to merchandise the featured products of a collection. Moving an item only 1 space up or down is very tedious when you are merchandising many products and many collections. This is magnified by the slow response.

Bonvagonstore

Great app with great capabilities. Thanks

Survivor Man

Great little app. Does exactly what it says - easy to set up, fast and helpful support. I use it to manage out of stock products and display collections in a logical way. Great app!

Soul Sparkz

Very nifty app. I use it to move all my out of stock items to the end of the screen. And it works great for that. They just have a caching issue to rectify and then it will be perfect.

Propshop 24

This app has really helped our store increase revenue.

It allows us to: - sort each category by best seller. (either of the month, 3 months or a year) - moves sold out products to the bottom.

This has helped us a lot because we don't want sold out products to disappear since we want customers to vote to 'bring it back'.

Thank you for a fantastic app.

Midsumme

Puts the right things at the top of the list. If you have a fashion focused offering.. you need this!

Karmasous

I was sent here by a Guru when I asked if there was a way to sort collections by inventory. Sadly this app doesn't do that - imo this seems like a pretty obvious thing to allow owners to sort by?

This app doesn't do that, but it does: 1. put your best sellers at the top 2. puts your newest items at the top 3. puts your out of stock items at the bottom

Shopify already does 1 & 2 (although this may be better at it) and as for 3: shopify lets you hide out of stock items.

All-in-all, this app doesn't do very much :/

Fleo

Installed and set up in 5 minutes. Wish we had found this sooner as we are constantly introducing new styles and restocking best sellers - great product!

Previous 1