Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

A Most Excellent App. It will sort any or all collections indivdually or together...with separate rules for each, global rules or a combination of both...
It will sort by any number of different ways - one I find most useful is by *Published* date, rather than *Created* date. You can push things up, push things down, offer featured products at the top, put Out Of Stock products at the bottom - or pretty much any combination you like.
Basically, you can do ANYTHING you could possibly want - apart from the one extra trick that Out-Of-Stock Police has...that of being able to hide products after a while and then reinstate them when they come back into stock. And I'm not sure I need that, now.
It will automatically sort all the collections you wish to sort (individualy selectable) ONCE per day - whenever you like - but also, you can manually sort at any time you jolly well please...
So, for instance, I put around ten new products up per day (to keep Google interested), which appear in a New Arrivals carousel. These products were created quite a while ago, as I have bricks and mortar shops and that's where products go first. I only release them to the web when all info is present and correct. So, having released the products, I do a Bestsellers reSort on my 'Everything' category, by Published date - and - voom! there they are at the top of the list. Blinkin' marvellous.
Can't praise this app enough.
I don't like paying every month for an app - but this app certainly works for its money and is, undeniably, #WorthIt.
Oh yes - 'it just worked' as well...no faffy setting it up, apart from determining what you want from each collection and then fine-tuning, of needs be. This is where the 'sort at will' comes in useful - you can see your results in pretty much real time. That's the other thing. It's quick. I tried another sorting app and it took, seriously, HOURS. THIS app, Bestsellers reSort, sorts my 'Everything' collection of over 5,000 products in less than five minutes. It can sort all my ~100 collections in around 15 minutes.

Karün Latinoamérica

Very useful! We use it to resort all the collections of our store, leaving best sellers first and out of stock at the bottom.
Works like a charm.

Goddiva

Works well, would like the featured products to be more visual (with images), but other than that very happy with it!

Trgovina TREE'S

Nice variety of options included. Support team is responsive, always guiding you through fixing the issue

Roma Designer Jewelry

We use Bestsellers reSort to manage a large number of SKU's across a variety of collections. The automated and customizable sorting rules allow us to put the right products in front of our shoppers as they spend time on our site. I love the ability to feature new items for a specific period of time, push out of stock to the bottom, and mix it up on occasion by choosing to sort a collection by revenue produced, inventory on hand, best sellers over a short or long period of time, etc. This is one that I recommend to any store with more than a handful of SKU's.

Inkfinitee Sublimation

Bestsellers reSort is one of my favorite apps! It is definitely for stores with a lot of SKUs because it helps automatically resort the SKUs to make sure the available items are at the top of the collection. Highly recommended.

Great Creations

I would really love to see this in action in order to decide If picking a plan is worth it. I just need to see something change first.

March 7, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for installing the app. Sorry to hear about the experience.
You definitely should be able to see changes.

Please contact our support from within the app or directly at support@egnition.io, so we have the best email for contacting you.
Please describe the issue and we will have a look at your store settings and suggest a solution.

I will ask our team to have a look at your store in the meantime.

We can extend a trial if that is needed. It's not a problem.

Will be waiting for your email.
Thank you!

Update:
I've also followed up on this to the ...@gmail.com email that you use for your store. I've also explained how the trial period works.

Overcube

This app was a huge improvement in our visual merchandising processes.
It is automatic and allows the combination of different aspects. It has made the visual merchandising much easier since the first day.

Ricky

Exactly the app we needed for merchandising. Did try using another before this one and it didn't match the functionality you get here. Top work guys - keep it up!

Smarthome STAGE

This app saves our team a ton of time, and keeps our collections relevant based on changing buying patterns. I really like that it can move out of stock items to the end of the list so customers see products that are in stock first. Support has been great to work with, too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6