4.4
March 1, 2024

Manoj fixed any issues within seconds of me asking, the app itself works great and cuts out a lot of customer service questions for us. Perfect.

The Screen Surgery
9 months using the app
February 7, 2024

It works as intended and sends periodic reports for new subscriptions.

Gamer's Dream
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
November 17, 2023

Atendimento super rápido e eficiente! O app funciona muito bem.

Herself
Brazil
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Oi! É ótimo saber que você tem encontrado nosso atendimento ao cliente rápido e eficiente e que nosso aplicativo está trabalhando bem para você. Agradeço muito pela sua avaliação positiva e pelas 5 estrelas. Seu feedback tem um papel crucial em nos ajudar a melhorar nossos serviços. Continue aproveitando o nosso aplicativo!

Equipe HulkApps

December 11, 2023

good

Humane Blanks
10 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 12, 2023

Hi there! Thank you for dropping a 5-star review and for the brief yet powerful endorsement of our Restock & Back in Stock app. We at HulkApps are always committed to delivering quality services, and we are thrilled we hit the mark for you! We'd love to know more about your experience and how we can continue to exceed your expectations. Remember, your feedback is the driving force behind our improvements.

Best regards,
The HulkApps team

Edited August 31, 2022

It has everything I was looking for !, the application allows you to customize the notification email as well as the SMS in a quick and easy way, notifications arrive to my clients without delay and the application allows me to review reports from all clients subscribed to notifications . Before I had an application that notified by PUSH but it didn't work well and I did not notify my clients when an product was available again, with this application I know that my clients will be notified so that I do not lose sales. The technical support service is outstanding and friendly. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¡Tiene todo lo que buscaba!, la aplicación permite personalizar el correo de notificación al igual que el SMS de una manera rápida y fácil, las notificaciones llegan a mis clientes sin demora y la aplicación me permite revisar informes de todos los clientes suscritos a notificaciones. Antes tenia una aplicación que notificaba por PUSH pero no funcionaba bien y a mis clientes no les notificaba cuando un articulo estaba disponible nuevamente, con esta aplicación se que mis clientes estarán notificados haciendo que no pierda ventas. El servicio de soporte técnico es sobresaliente y amable.

Bsai Seguridad y Controles
Mexico
HulkApps.com replied June 1, 2022

Hi,

We appreciate your time and efforts to write such an amazing and detailed review! Thank you!

We are always so happy to assist you, so should you need any assistance from our team, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Have a great day ahead!

August 26, 2022

I migliori. Ottime app e un eccezionale servizio clienti! Gazie Manoj dell'aiuto e anche a tutti i suoi colleghi sempre efficienti.

ONECASHMERE
Italy
HulkApps.com replied August 26, 2022

Grazie per il tuo meraviglioso feedback.
Siamo sicuri che Manoj amerà leggere questo.

Edited August 13, 2022

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. Best Shopify App I have ever seen, I would miss it if I didn't have it in a big way! Support is good, had an issue, they fixed it and it all works! In fact they helped me again today betting the button to sit nicely on the phone, it looks great, they are very helpful and do a good job.

Helenskinz
New Zealand
HulkApps.com replied June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

September 15, 2020

I installed this app 12mths ago and had the support guys tweak the button for me, which they were happy to do. I also had one or two minor issues with the email display via Outlook, which they helped iron out. After tweaking their app for me, I promptly forgot to activate it :-(

There's been a lot of changes to my store since then. This week I contacted the team again, and asked them if they could re-tweak their button for me so that it looked more organic in my theme. At this point I offered to pay for their services. Amit not only responded to my email, but organised his developer to jump onto the task and they did it for free.

A shout-out to Amit personally. Your app is good, but your customer service is excellent. Thank you so much for your assistance and help. I know that if there is any type of issue with your App you will personally jump in and work to resolve it. It's that type of support that makes this App a 'must-have' for any shopify store.

Kids Ride On Toys
About 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied September 16, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Amit will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!

September 15, 2023

Hulk Restock & Back in Stock is a game-changer! Seamless integration, real-time updates, and automated notifications make it a must-have for any Shopify store. It's boosted customer satisfaction and driven sales. Highly recommended!

Nicole Benisti
About 2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for giving us a 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear how Hulk Restock & Back in Stock has been a game-changer for your Shopify store. The fact that it's boosted customer satisfaction and driven sales for you is music to our ears!

Please know that your positive feedback gives us great motivation to continue delivering excellent service. If there's anything more you need or wish to share with us, please feel free to reach out. Your experience and suggestions mean a lot to us.

Once again, thank you for your commendations and for recommending us.

Best Regards,
The HulkApps Team

November 29, 2022

This app and the team have been more than amazing. So helpful and willing to do as much as possible to support their customer. We are using the Back in Stock App and many others for months and we have never been disappointed. Definitely recommend them and their products/apps.

TruClothing
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are so happy you are pleased with our apps and services. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Have a great day!