Return Rabbit

Fast, Easy Powerful Returns & Exchanges. Go Live Today!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CHNGE

We switched to Return Rabbit about 8 months ago after discovering they had more robust features than our previous platform. It was a seamless transition and we are very happy with the product so far. Their customer service is unlike anything we have experienced with other apps. Their entire team is accessible, responsive, and they take a proactive approach to analyzing our returns data and informing us as to how we could be doing better.

Baseballism Online

We decided to switch to Return Rabbit from Loop after realizing that the functionality Loop was providing was nearly matched by Return Rabbit but at a much lower price. The implementation/onboarding process was very smooth and our sales rep Ryan was extremely helpful throughout. We were able to completely migrate platforms in only a day or two with only a few minor issues that Ryan and the RR support team were able to solve right away. We've been using RR for ~3 months now and overall it has met our expectations. There are a few things that could be improved as far as data outputs (ie return rates by Shopify product category... I had to build a reporting tool in Excel to get/present the data we needed) and customer portal customization, but its not like these things were much better with Loop or any other returns servicer we looked into. The admin portal could also be a little easier to navigate/understand. We have seen our refund rate increase within the last few weeks but it is too early to tell if this is the fault of RR or if it's a coincidence. I would say Return Rabbit is absolutely worth the price we are paying. Again, there are a few things that could be improved or added but these missing components are not worth the extra cost that other return platforms come with. At our scale, we don't need a large platform like Loop or Narvar and Return Rabbit is fitting our needs just fine as of right now.

Freestyle USA

Spoke to multiple returns providers (Narvar, Loop, Returnly) and a lot of them promised these fancy features but after looking under the hood they were all smoke and mirrors. When asked if they can build out certain functionality/features these other providers were unable to, unwilling to, or tried charging an arm and a leg. Return Rabbit was quick on a few feature builds, support, and most of all our exchange rate went from 5-10% to 16%. This is a scrappy company that delivers exceptional value for the price point compared to some of the other guys. Would recommend trying them out and if you can, work with Ryan he will make sure you get set up right!

July 11, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review! We are grateful for your business and appreciate you sharing the value you're getting with Return Rabbit.

Neven Eyewear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Our company is growing like crazy and prior to switching from another returns platform we were doing very minimal exchanges. Switching to Return Rabbit made me realize how expensive returns are and the cost of not offering exchanges. I am now getting a 39% exchange rate a massive rise from our previous provider and if we continue at this rate, Return Rabbit will yield us around a 11,000% ROI. I'd recommend them to anyone, just make sure you ask for Ryan!

July 12, 2022

We love hearing incredible results like this - thank you for sharing, Neven!

Pure Craft

Time spent using app 1 day

With Return Magic ending all return services the other day, I knew I needed to switch over to another returns/exchange provider fast with my return portal being shut down with the closure. Working with Ryan, he got me set up within 24 hours to avoid any disruptions to my customers and brand. Feel free to reach out to him at ryan.wong@returnrabbit.com if you need to switch over asap. That guy does not sleep!

July 12, 2022

Amazing to hear how quickly and easily you got up and running, and just in time to switch from Return Magic. Thank you for your review! And we think Ryan's the best too.

Aria Lattner

Time spent using app About 1 month

absolute garbage. They seemingly have a lot of features, but the execution is so bad it would be laughable, if only it didn't cost me $200 wasted dollars to find out... The 14 day "free trial" is deceptive...you are locked in for at LEAST one month of $200 after you accept returns for even one day with this junk software. Even though I used this software for all of 7 days, I was billed $200 just to transition off of it...

August 16, 2022

We are truly sorry you had a negative experience. Our team did personally check in with you frequently over the course of the past month to ensure you were taking full advantage of our product functionality rather than continuing to review and approve each individual return manually. We strive to support all of our merchants through personalized onboarding and training that sets you up for immediate success, part of which are emails we send as notice of the status of your 14-day trial and when it ends to ensure you know when billing starts. Again, we apologize for this experience and encourage you to reach out to us at support@returnrabbit.com to see how we can make it right.

LeatherUp USA

I switched from a different platform to Return Rabbit and it is a 180.
Technical support is awesome, the onboarding was as smooth as it could be.
We are definitely seeing a difference in the exchange rate and return rate with the exchange benefit option. I highly recommend this app!

Paragon

Time spent using app About 2 months

Return Magic is done. To replace it, I evaluated 15 return apps and interviewed 11. Typically, the reps will tell you what you want to hear. Not what you need to know. I actually installed another return app only to discover it did not have the capability the rep promised and we needed. Most of the other apps were either more costly or beyond our needs. I found Return Rabbit. The rep was honest and straight forward. I could tell very quickly he really understood the app and explained how it could match our needs. I installed Return Rabbit and as it turns out, RR is a high value and cost efficient app. It has remarkable depth and automation capability and has saved us considerable customer service time and expense. Onboarding was straightforward and done quickly because the onboarding technician was insightful and easy to work with. After onboarding, follow up meetings were held to answer questions and make needed modifications. RR made changes to their program to further match our changing needs. It is an incredible app and my only regret is not finding it sooner.

Pawz

The entire staff was extremely helpful while integrating from our old returns platform. Using return rabbit has made processing returns and exchanges so much easier for us.

May 17, 2022

Thank you for your review! The value you're seeing with Return Rabbit is outstanding, and we're delighted to have you as a customer.

Biion Footwear USA

Massively improved our operations. highly recommend.
Massively improved our operations. highly recommend. (sorry for the repeat, this app forced me to write minimum 100 characters)

Previous 1