4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its top-notch customer service, intuitive interface, and efficient returns and exchanges management. They appreciate its customization features, multi-store management from a single portal, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants also commend its affordability, reliability, and the positive impact it has on their businesses by simplifying the return process. Unique features like instant exchanges and custom return policies are also praised.

February 17, 2022

Exceptional customer service! They are very responsive and human. I am a happy customer for 6 months and every time I had a need they were prompt, kind and beyond helpful in assisting me. I'm a small client and I'm treated like I'm their only/main client, that's so impressive! PS: I'm not commenting on the app here as I already did in the past but I couldn't recommend it enough! Also, they are always improving it

Maestrale Napoli
3 months using the app
Edited September 16, 2021

Return go is a very user friendly application! Their team has been present for the implementation of the app. Their team is just pleasant, understanding and especially very professional ! Thank you !

Boutique 1861
November 23, 2022

ReturnGO is the best for creating a returns portal on your Shopify store. We came with pretty complicated requests, and they successfully helped us achieve the results we need for our brand. They offer the support you could have or imagine. Thanks Eyal, Noa & team for all your efforts.

Lady Pipa
Spain
June 10, 2021

Our company is using ReturnGo for the Shopify Plus version. The app support team is very proactive and helpful. This app is suitable for our contact center service process.

타파웨어 코리아 공식 온라인스토어
South Korea
May 6, 2021

We use this app to help with customer returns and it is by far the best out of several we have tried. The developers are quick to answer questions and also have implanted changes that we requested. A+

The Silence Co
January 4, 2022

Loving this app! It's so streamlined and professional and the support is top notch. Would highly recommend. :)

Madison Hair Collection
May 12, 2022

very good app and customer service is so good and helpful so I am planning to work with them for my Shopify store

Stylish Kiwi
New Zealand
May 31, 2022

ReturnGo is extremely simple to configured. It's integrated with commonly used Shipping App's that saved me a lot of time. Their support team is execellent - they always alwyas get back to you quickly.

Neato B.V.
Netherlands
September 2, 2022

Very helpful customer service - they always respond quickly and follow up promptly. They have always worked to provide us with solutions and tweaks to their program to best serve our store.

J. Brooks Boutique
October 7, 2021

ReturnGo Returns & Exchange Portal is an excellent app. The platform and the team behind the solution are straight forward, flexible and able to accommodate business needs unique to our company. We are thrilled to have found them and would recommend them to anyone in need of a simple, well-developed returns and exchange solution.

Decathlon