Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. It simplifies the returns and exchanges process, saving significant time and effort. Features such as customization options, multilingual support, and integration with multiple stores are appreciated. It handles multiple return types, offers instant exchanges, custom return policies, and provides analytics. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability.

July 22, 2022

Switched from Return Magic to this app after trying 6 others - lifesaver! Support is great and always available. So far met all expectations. Thanks!

UnShy
May 27, 2022

I love this app. It has made exchanges go from Shopify to Xero perfectly. The support is incredible!!

Foemina
June 25, 2021

I use this app since a week, and it is great for user experience! Every exchange or refund request is converted into Shopify! The best thing is to have the opportunity to chat with the support for any question. They are super nice and take a lot of comments in consideration. They work hard to add future improvements, and propose always better. I recommend 300% !!
Aurelie from HASTKO

HÄSTKO
France
Edited August 25, 2022

Feature Rich Return and Exchange portal. Option to choose products directly in exchange section should be made available soon. Decent support.

The Veshti Company
India
30 days using the app
February 2, 2022

Omg, this is a must-have for every business owner. I don't normally review apps but I couldn't let this good mine pass fellow small business entrepreneurs. Install it and you will be forever grateful. Worth every dime. I am just astounded by how well this app is made and how it makes the whole experience seamless and completely customizable. Makes my business look so professional. Stop scrolling just download it, period, and thank me later. For real!!!!

Vibbe Boutique
August 4, 2022

Super helpful support team! I've contacted them a few times and they have always been very quick to respond and able to fix the issue. This app is great value and works well.

Life Less Common
August 18, 2022

Firstly, customer service was helpful during the installment process. They clarified every point for us. Also, the UX is user-friendly. They helped us, especially on language conversion. Every steps are simplified. Merchants who use Money Order in their stores could use efficiently. IBAN check feature is trust point for merchants. Thanks for the great service again!

Love on Friday
Türkiye
October 6, 2021

The app support is the best! The price and features are perfect, and I wish every app was so easy to set up.

Lavinia Lingerie
November 30, 2022

We were previously using ReturnMagic, once they shut down we were looking for a good replacement. Thus we have done trials with many other companies.
After a lot of searching, we have found ReturnGo to be a great fit for our company!
There are so many automations that really make the return/exchange process as easy as possible!
We are a small company and Junessa did an amazing job at making this the right choice for us!
She responded to our questions promptly and was more than happy to help us every step of the way from step by step instructions to zoom meetings. We cannot thank her enough. The support team is also very quick to find solutions.

Everything Summercamp
28 days using the app
January 15, 2023

A great app with excellent features and even better customer support. For a small business this app has the best combination of price, support and features and can scale with your business. Special thanks to Rav and Noa!

ESSĒN