Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. It simplifies the returns and exchanges process, saving significant time and effort. Features such as customization options, multilingual support, and integration with multiple stores are appreciated. It handles multiple return types, offers instant exchanges, custom return policies, and provides analytics. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability.

June 13, 2022

Love the app. Has made returns process much easier with visibility on why things are being returned. Moved over from a different up and couldn't be happier! Recommend! Also, the Customer Service team are fantastic!

KX Pilates
June 10, 2022

Does exactly what we needed it to do, and the staff is very helpful and answers our questions within an hour! Great app and great service, thank you.

Vanbase
August 8, 2021

I am still in the trial period of this app and can already tell this is a great product with an awesome team behind it. These guys are super responsive and ready to help and take suggestions even on a sunday!! They are coming up with great integrations in the future to support our use cases. Bravo, great find! Awesome app and team

Cyclop
India
November 1, 2022

I am so happy with my consultation call with Lian at ReturnGo, I would have spent hours trying to set everything up myself but Lian walked me through every step and made the entire process so easy.

stylixwear
June 25, 2021

Eyal went above and beyond with helping me set up this app. I was very overwhelmed at first trying to figure everything out, and he helped me with all of my concerns.

Dani-Rae & Company
June 7, 2021

Setting up my returns page and automated rules was pretty easy. Thanks, ReturnGO team for helping me to have a quick and fun start.

Sugarman Creations
Edited September 8, 2021

Top notch support. Very quick response with actual solutions to the business problems. The development of the app seems to be very active with new features on the way in response to particular business needs. Thanks guys. Oh and by the way, the design of the app is great and feels like 2021 unlike many other return apps there.

Taygra - USA
June 3, 2022

Very easy set up! The team are very helpful with any questions we had. It seems they always have team members online to help and answer questions.

RAEF The Label
Edited September 8, 2022

Really loving ReturnGo so far. The support team is so kind and quick and really goes step by step with you during the onboarding so you don't feel all alone after downloading the app like other apps I have experienced. I am also happy they are able to accommodate different eligibility rules for returns which is something I have had trouble with in the past. So far so good!

RUDY JUDE
May 12, 2022

Returngo gets 10 stars!! This is a great app not only for all the great exchange and return features made simply but the amazing customer service and on boarding support that comes along with it!! Unmatched in the industry!! I especially love how the app offers the customer the option of a gift card or store credit to potentially convert the sale into a future one! Not to mention the valuable customer data that comes along with it. Thank you ReturnGo you are Awesome!!

Passione di gina/ Made With Love In Italy