Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. It simplifies the returns and exchanges process, saving significant time and effort. Features such as customization options, multilingual support, and integration with multiple stores are appreciated. It handles multiple return types, offers instant exchanges, custom return policies, and provides analytics. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability.

July 6, 2022

Not only is the app great, but the customer service has been so next level amazing that I'm shocked, and so grateful. Reyn has been so awesome helping us move over from Return Magic and get everything organised. So happy!

Dixxon Flannel Australia
July 12, 2022

I just installed this app and only used it for a test return so far, but I'm giving 5 stars because in going through the process of setting the app up, the assistance provided by the live chat agent was excellent. Plus, there's so many options to offer customers. I look forward to the app working perfectly.

Rich Boys
January 28, 2022

So easy. Great support, amazing functionality. I installed it on one of my sites and then size more of them.

ShopMSD
December 9, 2021

Such a great app for automated returns & the best customer service! They helped me with setup every step of the way.

Antibes Store
April 7, 2022

Lian helped me get this setup for our returns. It took maybe 10 minutes on a chat and a zoom call. This has been the easiest return system that we tried. Others were very confusing. Thanks again!!

Fire Retardant Shirts.com