4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its top-notch customer service, intuitive interface, and efficient returns and exchanges management. They appreciate its customization features, multi-store management from a single portal, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants also commend its affordability, reliability, and the positive impact it has on their businesses by simplifying the return process. Unique features like instant exchanges and custom return policies are also praised.

February 22, 2022

I use this app to manage all returns and exchanges on our store and it works perfectly. I love the features it offers and also the excellent customer service they provide. I strongly recommend this app.

Leonisa Ecuador
Ecuador
March 7, 2022

the customer suport is a stand out. highly reccomend this app for anyone looking to enable easy return process for customers.

17 Sundays
June 9, 2021

Great functionalities and even better customer service. Best one we had and we tried a few.
Highly recommended!

Bayu The Label
Netherlands
April 25, 2021

Writing the review after genuinely using the app for over 10 days. The plugin works seamlessly well, exactly as per our expectations. The best part is their support if in the business hours, they are always available to help you solve your queries. We've been in touch with Aviad, Assi & a few more. All of them are simply awesome. Great to connect with positive people who are trying their best to change the game.

AestheticNation
India
Edited February 22, 2022

Great App, excellent customer service. The app reduced immediately the effort in handling returns. We save time, the customer has a clear tool to handle its request and we turn already returns into exchanges. Work perfectly, highly recommended.

N°129 concept store
Germany
October 6, 2021

The app support is the best! The price and features are perfect, and I wish every app was so easy to set up.

Lavinia Lingerie
August 8, 2021

I am still in the trial period of this app and can already tell this is a great product with an awesome team behind it. These guys are super responsive and ready to help and take suggestions even on a sunday!! They are coming up with great integrations in the future to support our use cases. Bravo, great find! Awesome app and team

Cyclop
India
July 22, 2022

Switched from Return Magic to this app after trying 6 others - lifesaver! Support is great and always available. So far met all expectations. Thanks!

UnShy
July 19, 2022

The customer service is outstanding. I reached out on a Saturday afternoon asking a question and had a reply from Eyal within minutes. It was very much appreciated.

Three Stars Golf
June 14, 2022

I've needed help twice - and both times, Junessa has jumped right on and handled my issues. Incredible customer service. So many apps make you leave a message and wait for an email - I delete those apps. This is the way.

Ideal Place Market