About Revamp CRM
- In-depth analysis and breakdown of your revenue & lost revenue (e.g. abandon carts, cancelled orders).
- Find your best customers (RFM and more).
- Sales channels and Ad campaigns Analysis.
- Tight integration and automatic sync with Shopify, Freshdesk, Zendesk, FreshBooks, Harvest and G Suite.
- Pre-built segments and 40+ criteria to segment your customer based on their purchase behavior, then easily export them.
- Get a real-time 360 degrees view of your customers, directly through contact profile.
- Tag contacts with words that help you keep your database organized and your messages relevant.
- Track emails, tickets, orders and more in one view and start up-selling and cross-selling immediately.
- Works from Gmail as well: check our Gmail Chrome extension here.
- Live chat: tight integration with Zopim, to automatically sync your contacts with offline messages and chats from Zopim.
- Automate Common Tasks: tagging, adding notes, sending emails and more
- Wholesale: use the visual sales pipeline to easily track your wholesale deals.
- Award winning: won Expert's choice 2016, Best free trial and Great user experience awards from FinancesOnline.
eCommerce Email Marketing:
- Personalize and send timely automated email marketing campaigns
- Cross-sell and up-sell with powerful Product Recommendations
- Use our pre-built Campaigns and Automations to reach your cart abandoners, win-back offers, product reviews and friend referrals to help you increase retention and sales.
- An Automation workflow allows you to create a series of emails (or steps) that are sent to your customers based on the trigger criteria and schedule you set.
- For example, automatically send emails to customers after they buy specific products and ask for a review or suggest other products they may like. Or create a campaign to target those who spent more than say $200. Getting Started is Easy
Connect your store in a minute.
- Use our valuable Analytics and insights to analyze shopping trends of different Segments.
- Customers will immediately be segmented based on their shopping behavior.
- Segments will remain up to date in real-time so you're always looking at the right set of customers.
- Export segments with one click to CSV, or directly sync with popular email marketing providers like Mailchimp.
- Pre-built campaigns and automations, whether it’s Abandoned Carts or Welcome New Customers Automation, you will be able to use our awesome email templates and send it immediately.
- G Suite
Pricing 14-day free trial
Add Marketing & Automation to the mix
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
We were looking for a reliable CRM system, BUT we never even got to trial the app properly as there was too many problems and bugs and the customer service is terrible and non existant (apart from snotty mails). Since deleting the app we are getting 10 mails per hour and we have requested to be removed from their list but no reply and the harassment continues (no surprise).
I am currently in a trial period and i will definitely be getting the paid version. I really wanted a CRM that works with my shopify customers and their purchases. I am able to target people based one what they purchased and i can see an overview of my client's history. It really is a good blend of a CRM and Newsletter system.
With anything new, there are plenty of questions. I had the pleasure to work with Marina with their support team. She was there with live chat and was able to quickly answer my questions.
If you are a Shopify driven business on a budget, this product is a great solution!
Your Bag Tag
Disappointed to have to rate this app one star but when I hooked up the Mailchimp integration (in addition to my store) it duplicated all the contacts from the Mailchimp list, making the application worthless. When I reached out for help, no response. I wish Shopify would do a better job of screening these app developers. Can't use apps that are not adequately supported. It is a shame because the app looks like it is quite robust for the investment.