Revamp CRM

by Revamp

Sales and eCommerce CRM plus Automated email Marketing

Flirties

BEWARE!!

We were looking for a reliable CRM system, BUT we never even got to trial the app properly as there was too many problems and bugs and the customer service is terrible and non existant (apart from snotty mails). Since deleting the app we are getting 10 mails per hour and we have requested to be removed from their list but no reply and the harassment continues (no surprise).

Wildmant

I am currently in a trial period and i will definitely be getting the paid version. I really wanted a CRM that works with my shopify customers and their purchases. I am able to target people based one what they purchased and i can see an overview of my client's history. It really is a good blend of a CRM and Newsletter system.

With anything new, there are plenty of questions. I had the pleasure to work with Marina with their support team. She was there with live chat and was able to quickly answer my questions.

If you are a Shopify driven business on a budget, this product is a great solution!

Your Bag Tag

Disappointed to have to rate this app one star but when I hooked up the Mailchimp integration (in addition to my store) it duplicated all the contacts from the Mailchimp list, making the application worthless. When I reached out for help, no response. I wish Shopify would do a better job of screening these app developers. Can't use apps that are not adequately supported. It is a shame because the app looks like it is quite robust for the investment.

Rb Vms Shop

Very good support team and quick service reaction. Easy to use. Thank you!

Sun City Candle

Great CRM but had lots of trouble using on the Mac. Outdated interface and glitches made it unusable with multiple browsers. Did email support only to get an automated response then no reply back.