Revenue Conduit

Revenue Conduit

by Unific

We integrate eCommerce and Marketing Automation Platforms!

Suzy Cohen

We've been using Revenue Conduit for 3 years, and have always had a great experience. Customer Service is great. The app works seamlessly with Infusionsoft too! Highly recommend them.

Moddevices

We use Revenue Conduit as an integration between Shopify and our two CRMs (Hubspot and Active Campaign). It really helps us with so much work that would otherwise take a long time configuring and setting up (believe me, I've had to do it manually before). Email automations, customer segmentations, and the huge amount of contact properties provided are incredible. Kudos to the team for providing such a useful integration and also for their great sales and support team.

Yema Montres

I've been using Revenue Conduit in combination with ActiveCampaign for over a week and I've to say that it has saved me weeks of work! I'm not sure if people realise this is not just a data interface, it's a fundamental framework that helps you structure your global marketing and remarketing campaigns strategy. If you are new to ActiveCampaign YOU SHOULD use RC as you will be operational literally in less than an hour. Their support team is amazing too, very reactive and always looking at making sure your installation is a real success. Keep up the good job Revenue Conduit!

Preteenministry

I love Revenue Conduit! I use it to track all my sales, and it allows me to re-sell to customers who have purchased specific products. And the customer service is great!

Zhou Nutrition

The tool very thorough and has built in solutions for many scenarios that may develop over time. Their in-app chat support is fantastic as well. They've been able to help me research solutions almost immediately which have all worked very well. Comes with great out-of-the-box campaigns and tracking as well. This is the best Shopify to Infusionsoft connector app I've ever worked with.

Bigbarker

Flawlessly gets our order data into Infusionsoft with the proper tags. Only reason I took off a star is because I feel that the price is a bit excessive.

Mak Home

Great product and great service. This product is essential for Infusionsoft and Shopify users. Make sure you opt in for the pre built marketing campaigns that Rev Conduit pre builds for you with your purchase - it makes getting started on Infusionsoft so much easier.

Cigar Federation

We decided to move from MailChimp to Infusionsoft and without Revenue Conduit this wouldn't have been possible. The team at Revenue Conduit made the process of integration Shopify and Infusionsoft easy and were responsive to all my questions. I would highly recommend their Premium Marketing System within their set up services. Our consultant, Justin, was amazing and helped me quickly understand Infusionsoft (which can be quite confusing at times), set up campaigns which generated ROI from day one, and was there anytime to help me out. I highly recommend.

Natural Force Nutrition

This company has surprisingly excellent customer service. We had just signed up for Infusionsoft because we really had just outgrown our current CRM tools. We knew that connecting Shopify to Infusionsoft was a must, so we turned to Revenue Conduit. I will say that getting the process going was a little difficult and took some time. There were some glitches. Dan personally reached out to me had his team fix everything that was wrong, and even added in over $500 of freebies to make up for it. Everything is running smoothly now and I really can say that if you need to import data from Shopify into any CRM software such as Infusionsoft or Hubspot, this is the hands-down best option. The dynamic coupon code generation feature is great! As a shop owner himself, Dan really understands what people running on Shopify Stores need. One of the best things about Revenue Conduit is that if you are like us, and just starting on Infusionsoft, the 6 campaigns they include are gold. It can be hard to know where to start, but they really provide a solid foundation to jump off the diving board and get into it. These aren't standard infusionsoft templates people, they are turbocharged selling monsters. One additional thing we appreciate about Dan and his team is that they are constantly improving their app and what it can do. If you don't have Infusionsoft and Revenue Conduit yet, you are losing money and leads every day. What are you waiting for?

Highchi

Thank God I found Revenue Conduit! I now feel that Infusionsoft is working for HighChi! If your store is on Shopify and you've integrated Infusionsoft, Revenue Conduit brings it all together! Justin and Kenda were excellent at getting me all set up and ready to go!
Previous 1