ReviewCaddy

Product Reviews and Rating Application

Free plan available

York Nordic

Great app for us. We used to be on Magento using this app and were able to transfer the reviews over to shopify! So happy they're on both platforms. Great group

LushDecor

The Review Caddy app has been useful for us to collect a lot more product reviews and especially product photos on our website. We did have some bugs at first when installing it on our site, but they were very helpful in correcting those bugs and making everything work properly quickly. We didn't want to spend a lot for reviews, so for the price, it's really a great option for us.

Compassionate Family

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app with excellent features! Integration is quick and easy.
The app works very well and the support is excellent.

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This app broke my web site. First I tried the manual install because I like to know exactly what code is going where on my site. It didn't work. So I tried the auto install. It worked, but was really buggy. The CSS interfered with my theme and now I cannot uninstall it. I removed all the code from the product template and theme file but somehow it injected something I cannot find. So now I have errors on my page, broken CSS, and no response from support. Yay. Luckily the auto install chose a product template that I don't use on my site. However, most sites do use that template as it's the default one. It seems the devs went after all the features on this one, before testing out the basic function.