4.2
December 6, 2021

Free and easy to use. Easy to upload on all products and has a lot of design options. I really recommend the app. Big thanks to the Team.

DrClassic
Germany
About 2 months using the app
February 23, 2022

The reason I downloaded and installed this ap was to get some needed reviews. It was easy and simple to install. Thanks for app.

Cheryles Jewelry
About 1 month using the app
POWR.io replied February 23, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

June 13, 2019

Havent used yet hope it works good. Will leave another review once i try it out. Looking forward to using it

Guiding Lights.biz
Over 1 year using the app
November 13, 2021

easy to use and understand for beginners like myself. Would defiantly recommend to others. Thank you

Only Pretty Things
About 5 hours using the app
POWR.io replied November 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are so happy that we met that mark!

May 17, 2017

The free version is not useful as every image I tried to upload was too large. You'll need to have the upgraded version for sure and you'll need to upload every photo you have under your Settings>Files again through the app. I prefer to just add the watermark myself or have an assistant do it for me.

Tuff Toe