Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution | Reviews

by SmartDataSoft

Image | Product | Carousel | Banner | Video | layer - Slider

GoJarHeadz

I love the Wordpress version. This is not that.
I paid $18 for the ability to import a slider. Instead of importing my slider ZIP, it broke the entire slide editing interface, rending the whole plugin useless.
I hope someone combines the JQuery version of Revolution Slider and the jQuery Revolution Slider editor correctly with a Shopify admin interface. Someone could make some serious money with a functioning Shopify Revolution Slider app.

July 26, 2020

Hello, Go Jar Headz

We have released the slider revolution 6 versions more than 5 months ago. Are you still interested to use our slider revolution version and want to test it? It has awesome features like WordPress. We have a good offer for you. Contact our support for more details.

TheBitBuckle

Extremely buggy and worst of all their hosting went down several hours giving all website visitors a giant error. I like this app on wordpress but the shopify version the most buggy app i've ever tried and shouldn't have been released in this state

Edit: So your "server updates" locks up my site for several days without any warning? Absolutely ridiculous

November 29, 2019

Hello, TheBitBuckle

Don't Tell Mama Studio

One of the most disappointing apps i've met in Shopify.
I loved that product for Wordpress, but I must say it's the worst app I have seen for Shopify. I'm emailing the support group for more than 2 months (!!) and they still can't figure out how to make the banner responsive, this is after month that took them to embed the slider itself to my SHELLA theme.
Oh, and of-curse I am paying them full price all that time. So disappointed...

November 21, 2019